CATS

Started by Fluffy (l2032), August 23, 2015, 05:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy (l2032)

There is a distinct lack of cats in RimWorld. This will not stand!

Cats, majestic cats, serve many uses. They keep your colony clean of vermin investations. They make sure your colonists work hard enough [and feed the cats]. They are beautiful. They are missing in RimWorld. This state of affairs is intolerable, and I invite my fellow catlovers to come up with a CATS mod asap!

P.S. If noone feels like doing this, I might actually do it myself. While I know nothing about modding, it feels to me this should be mostly a copy/paste job with some changed graphics, or am I horribly fooling myself?

harpo99999

Shinzy

Quote from: l2032 on August 23, 2015, 05:39:18 PMit feels to me this should be mostly a copy/paste job with some changed graphics, or am I horribly fooling myself?

You are not horribly fooling yourself!
Mostly a copy paste is exactly what it'd be! ;D
You may have to get acquianted on the xml files a bit first though
and the help section dwellers are real friendly and helpful (most of the time)

blaze7736

Yer it would not be hard i would do it but i don't feel my graphic skills would plz you if someone can make some graphics i would be happy to throw it together

Beetlecat

Do animals hunt/interact with each other yet? I could certainly see cats and wargs / labs chasing squirrels all the time.

Mr.Cross

No, sadly animals do not interact with each other apart from breeding.
Claims to know most things.

Fluffy (l2032)

Started this myself, see https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=15385.0

I have my first cat in the game, but it's much too early for a release. See the other post if you want to request specific breeds.