[A14] ESM - e's small mods (Custom Population - NEW!)

Started by 1000101, September 13, 2015, 02:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cuproPanda

Quote from: 1000101 on September 14, 2015, 05:59:18 PM
Quote from: cuproPandaI had a similar issue as Lightbulb500 with the frozen colonist, but that was after saving/quitting, disabling Mine Vein, and enabling No Cleaning Please, but I was going to start a new colony anyways and didn't bother with it. 1hr with a new colony and no issues. My original problem could have been caused by a lot of things.

I did notice that if colonists are in their rooms sleeping and the room is restricted, pausing the game(in the event of raids, mad animals, etc.) and recruiting the colonist doesn't automatically unrestrict the room. All that is required is to toggle the pause, but I thought I'd let you know.

EDIT: I'm getting the issue with frozen colonists every time I restart the game. Drafting the colonists seems to freeze the entire game... Image attached.

I'll have to look into that null error, I don't know how I don't get it but other people do unless some other mod is mucking about.  Everything is unique though so their should be no "overlap".

As to colonists taking up to half a second to un-forbid their doors, that's because the map component only checks every 30 ticks (or, twice per second) and nothing will happen when the game is paused as nothing ticks.  Known non-issue as far as that goes.
If it helps, the mods I'm currently using are [A11 Hairs] AnimuHair
AdditionalJoyObjectsV2.50
AdditionalJoySodas
AdditionalLighting-AdditionalLighting1.2
Armor Crafting 1.21
BeanTekRefrigeratedFoodStorage
BionicReplacementsCrafting 1.2
Clutter
Community Core Library
Core
Craftable Guns
EdBInterface
EdBModOrder
EdBPrepareCarefully
Embrasures 1.5
ESM - DoNotDisturb
ESM - MountainTemp
ESM - SmoothWall
ExpandedProsthetics&OrganEngineering
Fences
Glass_N_Lights-12b.0
Hospitality
LED Lights 1.2
LT_NoCleaningPlease
M&Co. Common
M&Co. MiningHelmet
Mad Skills
Mannable Turrents 1.2.6
MedicineKitCrafting 1.4
MiniAMReactor
MIRV Artillery 1.2.6
Modular Tables
NeurotrainerCrafting 1.2
PowerSwitch
PrisonImprovements
ReplacementOrganCrafting 1.2
Rimsenal
Rimsenal_hair
Rimsenal_Storyteller
RTGs
Soda Brewing V1.20
T-compatibility.txt
T-CoreCropTweaks
T-ExpandedCloth
T-ExpandedCrops
T-license.txt
T-MiscStuff
T-MoreBedsCloth
T-MoreFloors
T-readme.txt
VeinMiner
Weapon Crafting 1.41
ZenGardenV0.13
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

Kulverstukass

Quote from: 1000101 on September 15, 2015, 08:59:52 AM
Quote from: rsof69update mountain temp pls

‽‽‽
I guess previous CCL version in description and in filename rise some questions, about backward compatibility of CCL-dependant mods.

English isn't my native, ho ho ho.
Keep calm and become one with Russia, da?

The CCL version listed for each mod is the minimum CCL version requirement.  Some mods need 0.12.2, other only need 0.12.0.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.