[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stigma

Quote from: Elysium on July 31, 2016, 10:13:16 PM
Quote from: daagar on July 31, 2016, 09:04:31 PM
He's basically saying he forgot to make a 14.0.5 version on github. To get the latest fixes, go to the github page and download everything as a .zip from the source page rather than from the Releases section.

I had a look and I'm fairly certain the latest commit is identical to 14.0.4 so I'm guessing the repo is outdated as well, that or I'm just running into compatibility issues. 14.0.4 is crashing for me.

On an unrelated note, I would just like to thank fluffy for his very useful mods.

Yes, unfortunately I can confirm that the latest master also crashes.
I also checked via a hashing tool that 14.0.4 is indeed 100% identical to the current master on github.

Can someone who uses the steam version check what Fluffy said about the steam version being up to date?

-Stigma

Fluffy (l2032)

0.14.0.5 is the latest release for WorkTab now, that should fix the issues everyone's been having. (At least I haven't had any more reports from steam users).

Sorry about that, folks!

Kailour

Letting you know I had an issue with Fluffy Breakdowns where I couldn't right click to order my colonists to do something unless I drafted them first. I did disable all other mods and enabled only CCL and breakdowns to make sure that was it. :(

Edit: Managed to fix my problem.

Very foolishly thought CCL - Vanilla tweaks meant CCL + Vanilla tweaks, it did not.
After having both CCL and CCL - Vanilla tweaks installed I had 0 problems.

daagar

Fluffy - not to sound like a nagging wife, but I think you may have updated the changelog without updating the .zip file itself on the Releases page. It still shows as 14.0.4.zip. Obviously, grabbing the .zip manually from the source page works fine but just in case others were wondering...

Thank you for the work, I only started using these as of a14 and they are all excellent.

Fluffy (l2032)

You're absolutely right daagar, thanks for pointing it out to me :) Fixed now.

I feel like an absolute noob lately, released 2 buggy versions in a row on steam, then fucked up the forum/git releases as well. I'll try and be better!

wadhah

Hey Fluffy, thank you so much for your mods, they make the game so much better

did you find a solution to the animal incest problem where they just stop reproducing after a while ?

Fluffy (l2032)

yeah, it's on the workshop. Haven't had time to update the post here yet.

BlackSmokeDMax

Hi Fluffy, just wondering if you had decided which direction you were gonna go with your research tree mod. Were you still going to release a standalone, or is putting it back into CCL still an option?

Fluffy (l2032)

At the moment, it's mostly a case of staring at it, sighing deeply, and doing something else instead...

I still want to get back to it, but I'm finding it a bit hard to get motivated about it at the moment.

BlackSmokeDMax

Lockdown

Just upgraded to A14 and WorkTab 0.14.0.5, and I get the following error when going into the MCM of WorkTab:

I should mention, that while I don't get any errors from opening CCL's MCM, it doesn't seem to properly reload my custom minimap settings after restarting the game, so there might be something wrong in CCL that's causing the error.

Fluffy (l2032)

heh. Yeah. I think I know what the problem is. Try opening it in-game! :D

(I'll see about fixing this soonish).

Lockdown

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on August 05, 2016, 09:13:21 AM
heh. Yeah. I think I know what the problem is. Try opening it in-game! :D

(I'll see about fixing this soonish).

You're right! No errors when opening if done from a loaded map. It does have the same issue as my CCL minimap settings, where they revert to default after every game restart, but I'm pretty sure that's something wrong with the mod options framework, not a mod-specific problem.

vehementi

I am pretty sure the therapist mode in Work tab is not working properly. If I set my non-growers to still Sow but not Harvest, they harvest anyway.