[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raf's

Hi, first of all, amazing mods most of them are a must for any playtrough of mine, does anyone know if the Research Tree mod has problems with Map Reroll, Preemptive Strike and Technology Blueprints, at first I tough I was having problems with the amount of mods and research to do (since I have 190 something mods) but after shuffling around a bit and removing a mod that was particularly high on research, the tree seems to load infinitely, with out any of those 3 and with the mod that adds a lot of stuff, it's a 5 minute load time, is Research Tree simply not being able to hand it for some reason or is there an incompatibility with those mods? (Keep in mind save loads fine and no red errors)

blopi

Hi there!  8)

In a future Medical tab update, would it be possible to see the age displayed?
For example, just after the name, or before, or...?
Anyway, it's just a suggestion!  :)

Very good day!

bradybil85

Hello! Thanks for the great Mods Fluffy! Can I ask if there's any sort of timetable for a 1.1 update? Thanks again!

Ki-Tarn

Tried all the updates except birds and bees, all but mod manager works. Can' get log as it borks the game. The mod screen only shows one row of mods and a single mod. No close button and it partly locks the game up. Can exit the game with alt tab but once accessing the mod menu it quits working weither it's the first or last on the list under Hugs.

KatsPurr

Hey Fluffy,

I'm new to modding and have been desperately trying to figure out (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=50574.0) how to mod the pawn heads. That led me to this thread where you mentioned you'd made a mini mod for being able to mod heads:

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=17685.msg193621#msg193621

However I was not able to find your "modded heads enabler" mod. It wasn't on github either.

Is this something that doesn't work anymore?

BTW I see so many face mods on the Steam Workshop, I wonder how they were able to mod the faces / heads. I wish I could download them to figure it out.

tile7

Hi.
Mod manager keeps reporting (even latest version) that mods needs updating, but version installed = version of the update. Even your mods.

wwWraith

Is it possible to make Command Palette disappear after second rightclick (or whatever button it was set to appear)?
Think about it. Think around it. Perhaps you'll get some new good idea even if it would be completely different from my words.

Ruisuki

is the power cleaner an actual object now or is it something that you must still use as a godlike as opposed to a pawn action?

Waras

oh wow...
QuoteWarning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
update please, especially research tab to 1.2

Angelix

"Clear areas" not really worked. It do just as usual "Wood logging" job without threshold.
Tried both versions from github and steam. Same problem.
Upd. its because it checks if growing zone there and skips if it is. But now trees/bushes/etc can grow on growing zones. And if growing zone is dissallowed it will turn into forest.

viperwasp

•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4

Canute

Most of them are updates to 1.2
Only the forum entry arn't updated.

kittypryde

I've just opened my game and ALL of my mods are outdated! Haha. Trying to understand how this forum works. I have Fluffy's ColonyManager - downloaded the latest version which was  updated 11 days ago (I think) and it doesn't support 1.3? Maybe I'm updating it wrong.

Canute

You prolly did.
Just looked at the github version and it is 1.3 only.
Maybe you should take a look at the 1.link of my signature and get all mods with RimPy from the steam workshop.

gendalf

slaves (ideology DLC):
 - Some jobs, mainly research/art/hunt/warden, reset to no priority on save reload.
 - There's also a silly thing that a slave can get stuck in a suppressing themselves job. Fixable by just assigning no priority to that subjob, would be nice to make it a not assignable subjob for slaves.

# Work tab:
- Changing a subpriority with the worktab mod updates the global job priority setting icon for the job to the one with the highest priority subpriority. Add an option to show the lowest instead.

# Colony Manager:
- Auto-designation for animals to be tamed isn't working.
- Auto-zoning isn't working.
- I've added tasks for penned animals ducks/alpacas/etc with checked: Tameness, Unassign training.
- A colonist works the bench for in-game hours, but animals still remain assigned to tameness training. Chaning the Tameness checkmark to 'x' in it also isn't working. What am I doing wrong?

# Breakdowns
- Electric smithy doesn't have a 'Maintenance' countdown.

# suggestions for Animal Tab:
 - add disease indication to animals, like plague with different icon for treated/untreated (and maybe to the trader tab).
 - add an option to automaticaly disable training in "tameness" for birthed pen animals, as they don't require it to stay tamed.
- add animal icons and sorting by species (and it should be default, it's annoying when half of the dogs are at the bottom, the other at the top).

# suggestions for Relations Tab:
 - add faction icons to the list of factions on the left under "Relations".
 - make the more permanent things like disfigured its own column or line.
- add a distinct border around non-important/temporary factions (from quests/events) them or a distinct name color, so that it's obvious, that they're independents.

# suggestion for Schedule Tab:
 - add night owl indication.

# suggestion for Work Tab:
- add trap rearming as a separate subpriority.

# suggestion for Breakdowns:
- an option to make things lose durability only when used, rather than constantly.