[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pichu0102

Could we get a legend for colors in the relations tab as well as custom colors? It's a little difficult to tell the difference between hatred and kin lines since both use some shades of red.

EDIT: Also Colony Manager has problems importing configurations where it'll, uh, do this.
http://imgur.com/a/tQLg2
https://gist.github.com/0b73c26b5c1adca1367a22dc8b0fee9b

animagus_kitty

I'm in the process of confirming whether this is Work Tabs, or A16, but I have a bug where every time I reload a save with numerical priorities, my priority numbers are reset and i have to redo them.
>change certain skills to 1 and 2
>save
>reload save
>all skills are 3 again

EDIT 1: not A16 by itself or just Work Tabs and HugsLib. So it seems to be a mod conflict, then, probably, but it'll take me a long time to figure out which one is the problem becauuse my computer loads the game so slowly.
I have T's Mods, Hand Me That Brick, BulkMeals, Prepare Carefully, Cobblestone Floors, MineItAll, Pick a Color!, RD Floor Beauty Rebalance, RIMkea, and Work Tab.
I'm guessing it's either Hand Me That Brick or Prepare Carefully, but as of right now i have no idea.

EDIT 2: Doesn't seem to be either of those. Tried to replicate the error with the only change being Work Tabs loading second-to-last, instead of third, and it went away. Definitely a conflict, but I'm no closer to knowing which one.

LutherX

Are these supposed to be working with A16 Wanderlust?  They're not for me.
Tried using the mods for animal tab, medical tab, relations tab, and work tab.

https://gist.github.com/a73562c17e0f79bf52a68eaf4078da42

Tried with and without HugsLib 2.3.0

Fluffy (l2032)

@Julian; You're looking for the xml file in WorkTab/Defs/WorkGiverDefs, change the worktypeDef entry to whatever the defname is for the repair worktype added by refactored work priorities (try looking in something similar to RWP/Defs/WorkTypeDefs/).

@Pichu, Malloc; Thanks for the reports, added to the list - will hopefully get to looking into them soon.

@Animagus; let me know if/when you figure it out, if there's something I can fix I'll look into it!

@LutherX; yep, they should work (mostly). It appears you're missing the .dll for the WorkTab mod, which is a bit odd. Is there any chance you have an overzealous antivirus or something? Try looking in <RW_DIR>/Mods/WorkTab/Assemblies and see if there's anything in there - there should be a single .dll file, but the game seems to thing there isn't.

Lucifer

When i download these do i download the source code or the Tab thing?
"There is no such thing as second place, Only first loser."

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Lucifer on January 03, 2017, 09:03:19 PM
When i download these do i download the source code or the Tab thing?

Going by your other thread, you want the one that says "Animal Tab v0.16.1.1"

LutherX

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on January 03, 2017, 08:15:00 PM

@LutherX; yep, they should work (mostly). It appears you're missing the .dll for the WorkTab mod, which is a bit odd. Is there any chance you have an overzealous antivirus or something? Try looking in <RW_DIR>/Mods/WorkTab/Assemblies and see if there's anything in there - there should be a single .dll file, but the game seems to thing there isn't.

Fluffy_Tabs.dll is there. I shut down my Vipre AV and reinstalled, still the same thing. I'm only trying the worktab mod this time, again with & without the HugsLib.  Is that even required?  Main page says nothing about HugsLib, I only know about that bc of other posts in this thread. Still, I get the same thing regardless of having that enabled or not.

Tried installing manually from the dl page, as well as from the workshop, no luck :/

Thanks for the quick response :)

Fluffy (l2032)

@Lucifer; if you click on the little download icon you get the latest 'release' version. These versions normally don't include the source code. If you click on the name of the mod you get an overview of all releases. You can download the archives there (the ones with the version numbers) to get the same or older release versions, or the 'source code' versions. The source code versions are pretty much exactly the same, but they include all of the source code for the assemblies in a 'Source' directory. The game ignores these additional files, but for modders or other interested parties having access to the source code is nice.

@LutherX; HugsLib is required, and should generally be loaded before any mods that require it. You're right that my main post doesn't mention this, but the in-game, steam and github descriptions all do mention it.

LutherX

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on January 04, 2017, 10:26:34 AM
@LutherX; HugsLib is required, and should generally be loaded before any mods that require it. You're right that my main post doesn't mention this, but the in-game, steam and github descriptions all do mention it.

Ok, not too sure what I did differently but it's working now. Loaded HugsLib 2.3.0 from the workshop first, loaded the game, then got WorkTab from the workshop, and loaded with no errors. I did get them both from the workshop before, and had them in the same order, so I don't know why it's working now but I'm gonna go with it.  Thanks Fluffy!

The WorkTab is a much-needed improvement, btw.  Good job.

HYBB

idk if i have some incompatibility issues but the FollowMe mod doent work

Nanao-kun

Does the Fluffy Breakdowns work with mods that add/modify work jobs? I have one that separates repair and construction, and Hospitality that adds negotiate. As it is now, I rarely see them do maintenance, but they mostly never bother until they break down. Even if they're set to only repair/construct, they just wander around.

joaonunes

Quote from: Nanao-kun on January 05, 2017, 02:16:02 AM
Does the Fluffy Breakdowns work with mods that add/modify work jobs? I have one that separates repair and construction, and Hospitality that adds negotiate. As it is now, I rarely see them do maintenance, but they mostly never bother until they break down. Even if they're set to only repair/construct, they just wander around.

Hospitality has no issues with any of Fluffy's mods, I play with both mods and have no issues.
What is the mod I underlined? Perhaps that is the cause...

Quote from: hybster on January 05, 2017, 12:13:27 AM
idk if i have some incompatibility issues but the FollowMe mod doent work

Do you have Killface's pawn bar? Because he already has a similar feature and they may conflict... What is your load order?
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

Fluffy (l2032)

@hybster; both the [HOME] key and right-clicking a colonist in the colonist bar should activate tracking. Make sure to leave your mouse somewhere in the center, as the latest update added edge scrolling breaking the tracking.

If all goes well you should get a little 'following x' notification in the upper left. If not, please send me an output_log.

@nanao-kun; it should work just fine. Make sure you have the latest version, as I drastically improved the priority of maintenance. By the way, since refactored work priorities isn't aware of my mod, it won't move maintenance to the repair category - so the maintenance in my mod will still be in the construction category.

faltonico

"The Birds and the Bees"
I would probably end up needing an EPOE patch for that! xD
Or a new type of drug :wink:
Thanks for the new mod!

slayit

May I ask where I can find the license of your mods?
The links from your other threads seems to be leading to a non existent post in this thread. (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=16120.msg171780#msg171780)

Your only thread where I could find a license was: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=16091.msg171416#msg171416)