[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

faltonico

Quote from: neobikes on June 05, 2017, 03:35:15 PM
here is picture attached where pawn research while "intellectual" disabled

Maybe it's because he is alcoholic?
I also sometimes like to do things on computer after 1 beer
I had a pawn like that in A15, she was not supposed to do dumb labor nor cooking, but fairly frequently, she cleaned around the colony and butchered animals. I had installed Worktab as well, but i had no errors in the log related to it.

I loved and hated that pawn, I couldn't force it to do dumb labor and it was constantly binging on anything she came across, sometimes wandering outside even when there was a nuclear fallout going on. But the fact that she did stuff she wasn't supposed to do, when not paying attention, somehow soothed my anger. She died of a heart attack, one of my dumbest kills in Rimworld =(

Edit: Scratched that, i didn't have the worktab on A15 xD.

PS: i saw a post in reddit regarding Birds and the Bees... a "bruise" on the testes should incapacitate for a while and not just have a 9% pain xD

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

AngleWyrm

Recently when I play Rimworld a file called "harmony.log.txt" gets created on my desktop. I don't want Rimworld dev junk on my desktop. So I did a search and narrowed it down. This is my current list of mods using harmony.dll:

HugsLibModListBackupPathAvoidFluffyBreakdowns
InfusedChangeDresserChildrenModCleaningArea
MadSkillsMassGravesWild CultivationStack Merger
HospitalityMedicalTabWorkTab

That harmony.log.txt file only gets created when the WorkTab mod is enabled. Since several other of these mods are your work, I can guess this isn't intended behavior for the release version?
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: AngleWyrm on June 07, 2017, 06:45:33 PM
Recently when I play Rimworld a file called "harmony.log.txt" gets created on my desktop. I don't want Rimworld dev junk on my desktop. So I did a search and narrowed it down. This is my current list of mods using harmony.dll:

HugsLibModListBackupPathAvoidFluffyBreakdowns
InfusedChangeDresserChildrenModCleaningArea
MadSkillsMassGravesWild CultivationStack Merger
HospitalityMedicalTabWorkTab

That harmony.log.txt file only gets created when the WorkTab mod is enabled. Since several other of these mods are your work, I can guess this isn't intended behavior for the release version?

Isn't that because WorkTab is still basically in a test release version?

AngleWyrm

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on June 07, 2017, 09:20:07 PM
Isn't that because WorkTab is still basically in a test release version?

Consider it tested :P

dwarvenlord1

It is my understanding that it is not complete yet, and there is a test version out.  Last I saw, Fluffy didn't have all the functionality complete yet.  The mod still says it is for a16.  I wouldn't really consider that done and tested.

AngleWyrm

DariusWolfe

I think ya'll're arguing over different things. The WorkTab mod on the front page is still listed as A16, and if you click the direct download link, it still points to the A16 version. Fluffy linked the A17 test version in the latter pages of the thread, and if you click the 'All Versions' link, it takes you to GitHub where the latest version shows A17.

Fluffy (l2032)

Yep, the A17 version works, but is incomplete. I'm currently re-implementing the timed mode, after which I'll call it good enough for a new release.

coldcell

That is awesome news fluffy.

After playing with WorkTab, it's hard not to play without. It just makes it so much easier to track who is doing what. Take your time fluffy =)

DariusWolfe

Minor QoL request: If it's not doable, or is a big ol' pain in the ass to implement, then I'm not fussed by it, but...

Is there a way to change the number of the 'top-level' work type to something else to indicate that there are custom subtypes set, instead of setting it to the number of the lowest number in the subtypes?

So like... If I have Construction set up where anyone is set at priority 2 to do floors, repairs, roofs, and carrying materials to construction sites, but they're not allowed, or have very low priorities on other sub-types, it'll show an asterisk (or whatever) for "Construction" instead of the number 2?

SpaceDorf

Quote from: DariusWolfe on June 12, 2017, 02:40:36 PM
Minor QoL request: If it's not doable, or is a big ol' pain in the ass to implement, then I'm not fussed by it, but...

Is there a way to change the number of the 'top-level' work type to something else to indicate that there are custom subtypes set, instead of setting it to the number of the lowest number in the subtypes?

So like... If I have Construction set up where anyone is set at priority 2 to do floors, repairs, roofs, and carrying materials to construction sites, but they're not allowed, or have very low priorities on other sub-types, it'll show an asterisk (or whatever) for "Construction" instead of the number 2?

I like the idea to distinguish between modified sub-priorities and "vanilla" settings .. but I would still prefer to see the highest priority used in the jobtype ( high meaning the lowest numer ) to know where the jobtype is in the overall order.

I would prefer a different color, which differs from the dark to green spectrum used by the basic priority system
( purple for example )
And I am unsure at the moment, I think A16 Worktab used red to green .. the colors are still unusual in a17 .. so a special color could be in the books ..

*please fluffie* (*tries to outcute fluffies avatar but fails*)
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

neobikes

I would say it is impossible to play Rimworld without WorkTab of fluffy.

Example:
Stone cutting is fucked up by.
Stone cutting gives construction EXP and it works based on construction skill, but is located in crafting.
I guess its just another Tynan stupid move like operating on mechanoids where you used contruction but operated via medical skills. It took 2 full versions (2 years?) for Tytan to fix that one simple stupid thing with mechanoids operations.
Now i guess in A19 we gonna have stonecutting fixes.

That is only one example.
Without WorkTab and few other mods i consider Rimworld a bugged flustrating game.

Fluffy (l2032)

My plan is to add an extra little marker for priorities that have a custom time period, and another marker for those where the jobs have different priorities

faltonico

If you are still willing to accept suggestions for the medical tab... ¿would you also include a column with the diseases of the colonist?
They don't have to be all of the hediffs, just the global ones.
I usually switch to no medicine for the pawns who have non serious diseases (like gutworms or mechanites), and to do that i have to check them all and then make the change individually >_<
It would be very convenient for me to have all that info in a single tab!
Thank you in advance!

brbfapping

this bug is caused by the Work tab mod, i started having this issue in A17 , i thought it was just a bug in rimworld but later learned it was from fluffy's work tab mod and had to disable it, seems they even prefer to do the jobs that are disabled to them and theres no way to change it, and they dont get experience and are effectively level 1 in the skill

heres my post in bugs about it https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=33262.msg339026#msg339026