[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

faltonico

@stigma
I think Colonist bar KF has sorting capabilities, but i haven't used it since A15:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729908976
Tell me if it works for you!

@Fluffy
Too many factions break the relations tab.
Relations scramble and disappear when switch to dynamic layout:

Circular layout is ok:

And yes... i know... half of the world hates me =(

neltnerb

Quote from: TA1980 on June 27, 2017, 08:40:41 PM
thanks. In my current version you can ctrl+click on the worktype to open up the detailed jobs.

In case anyone else was still confused about what to do, you ctrl-click on the titles up at the top rather than on the individual boxes.

Expresso

Менеджер колонии не управляет  изготовлением еды? (плита и разделочный стол имеются, А консоле команд менеджера их нет)

Does the colony manager not control the manufacture of food? (A plate and a cutting table are available, And the console of the manager's commands is not)

AngleWyrm

Для служб питания менеджер колонии дает возможность делать заказы на сбор фруктов и овощей, а также на охоту на животных. Это не дает возможности превратить эти ресурсы в питание.

For food services, the Colony Manager gives a way to make orders to gather fruits and vegetables, and also to hunt animals. It doesn't provide a way to turn those resources into meals.
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

stigma

I think he removed some of these features because other mods are essentially making them redundant.

I recommend improved workbenches. It includes crafting hysteresis - so you can simply set a goal of "make 50 simple meals" and a lower limit of 25, so that then when you only have 25 left then production automatically starts up again.

-Stigma

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: stigma on July 23, 2017, 01:14:20 AM
I think he removed some of these features because other mods are essentially making them redundant.

I recommend improved workbenches. It includes crafting hysteresis - so you can simply set a goal of "make 50 simple meals" and a lower limit of 25, so that then when you only have 25 left then production automatically starts up again.

-Stigma

FYI, Improved Workbenches was renamed to "Better Workbench Management" - although the folder you will see is still the old name... for Steam Workshop reasons. Here is the thread:

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=33083.0 

Plasmatic

I just had a CTD with the output log spamming about 100 000 lines of:

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at FluffyManager.ManagerJob_Hunting.<get_Corpses>b__22_1 (Verse.Corpse thing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1[Verse.Corpse].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Corpse].AddEnumerable (IEnumerable`1 enumerable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Corpse]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[Corpse] (IEnumerable`1 source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at FluffyManager.ManagerJob_Hunting.get_Corpses () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at FluffyManager.ManagerJob_Hunting.GetMeatInCorpses () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at FluffyManager.ManagerJob_Hunting.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at FluffyManager.Manager.MapComponentTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.MapComponentUtility.MapComponentTick (Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Now I don't know but could it be that the manager is trying to hunt zombies from the Zombieland mod?

rambo

fluffy when is the work tab mod gonna get updated i cant make new colonies from this error
Exception from asynchronous event: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes (bool) <0x00004>
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () <0x0001b>
at AbilityUser.AbilityUserUtility.GetAllChildrenOf (System.Type) <0x000f4>
at AbilityUser.AbilityUserUtility.TransformPawn (Verse.Pawn) <0x00047>
at AbilityUser.HarmonyPatches.InternalAddInAbilityUsers (Verse.Pawn) <0x0005b>
at AbilityUser.HarmonyPatches.InitializeComps_PostFix (Verse.ThingWithComps) <0x0004a>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.ThingWithComps.InitializeComps_Patch1 (object) <0x000c3>
at Verse.ThingWithComps.PostMake () <0x0001e>
at Verse.ThingMaker.MakeThing (Verse.ThingDef,Verse.ThingDef) <0x00258>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.TryGenerateNewNakedPawn (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&,string&,bool) <0x0009d>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateNewNakedPawn (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&) <0x00174>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest) <0x0039d>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn (Verse.PawnKindDef,RimWorld.Faction) <0x00105>
at RimWorld.Faction.GenerateNewLeader () <0x0022f>
at RimWorld.FactionGenerator.NewGeneratedFaction (RimWorld.FactionDef) <0x002c6>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.FactionGenerator.GenerateFactionsIntoWorld_Patch1 () <0x00072>
at RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenStep_Factions.GenerateFresh (string) <0x0002e>
at RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld (single,string,RimWorld.Planet.OverallRainfall,RimWorld.Planet.OverallTemperature) <0x00164>
at RimWorld.Page_CreateWorldParams.<CanDoNext>m__615 () <0x00048>
at Verse.LongEventHandler.RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action) <0x00028>

Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__84C()

Elysium

Hey Fluffy!  I know you've been super busy recently and Work Tab for A17 is still in development and is a beta, but everything I've read on github leads me to believe it is supposed to be mostly functional.  So either something has recently broke it or I am wrong about the extent of its functionality.

So setting manual priorities 1-9 and the time scheduler still seems to work.  However, work type sub categories appear to be non existent. This was my favorite modded feature and I'm a sad panda that it is no longer working.
It is possible that sub categories have never worked in A17, I have no idea.

Testing was done on HugsLib 3.1.2 and the latest github commit with no other mods.

Thanks again for all your contributions!

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Elysium on July 31, 2017, 03:11:01 AM

So setting manual priorities 1-9 and the time scheduler still seems to work.  However, work type sub categories appear to be non existent. This was my favorite modded feature and
Testing was done on HugsLib 3.1.2 and the latest github commit with no other mods.

get your hand in facepalm position ..
ctrl-left click on the work type ..

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Elysium

Quote from: SpaceDorf on July 31, 2017, 03:27:24 AM
get your hand in facepalm position ..
ctrl-left click on the work type ..
Oh my, face palm indeed!  It is GLORIOUS!!!! I thought there may have been something I was missing, but I didn't see any notes on the ability to do this, perhaps I should of read some of the forums backlog.  I didn't think I was gone that long.  Thank you for shedding some light on my ignorance!

SpaceDorf

wait .. it gets better ..

if you shift-click on the worktype you change the whole row.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: rambo on July 28, 2017, 09:48:03 AM
fluffy when is the work tab mod gonna get updated i cant make new colonies from this error
Exception from asynchronous event: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes (bool) <0x00004>
at AbilityUser.HarmonyPatches.InitializeComps_PostFix (Verse.ThingWithComps) <0x0004a>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.ThingWithComps.InitializeComps_Patch1 (object) <0x000c3>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.TryGenerateNewNakedPawn (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&,string&,bool) <0x0009d>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateNewNakedPawn (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&) <0x00174>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn (Verse.PawnKindDef,RimWorld.Faction) <0x00105>
at RimWorld.FactionGenerator.NewGeneratedFaction (RimWorld.FactionDef) <0x002c6>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.FactionGenerator.GenerateFactionsIntoWorld_Patch1 () <0x00072>
at RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld (single,string,RimWorld.Planet.OverallRainfall,RimWorld.Planet.OverallTemperature) <0x00164>

Which version are you using? v0.17.0.6 has been out for quite a while and seems to be working very well for most if not everyone. It is technically still his beta release though so he never updated the download link on the original post. But, if you go to that original post and click on the github link instead of the download link it will take you to a page to download that version.

Sorry if you already knew all that and are just having problems with this latest version. If so, I'd recommend changing your post to show which version you are running and having problems with.

rambo

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on July 31, 2017, 11:59:24 AM
Quote from: rambo on July 28, 2017, 09:48:03 AM

Which version are you using? v0.17.0.6 has been out for quite a while and seems to be working very well for most if not everyone. It is technically still his beta release though so he never updated the download link on the original post. But, if you go to that original post and click on the github link instead of the download link it will take you to a page to download that version.

Sorry if you already knew all that and are just having problems with this latest version. If so, I'd recommend changing your post to show which version you are running and having problems with.
im using v0.17.0.6 is it out dated?

rambo