My favorite method of recruiting! What is yours?

Started by Untrustedlife, January 12, 2014, 01:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tynan

I'm just distraught to inform you that lovebombing was a bug, and recruiting was broken so it was too easy, so it's somewhat tougher now. You actually have to decide if you can feed a new prisoner.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Blitz

Yes, I want to feed the new prisoner - to the boomrats.

Tynan

In other news, I literally cannot wait until we have cooking and butchering in, and herding, so you can execute prisoners and feed their flesh to your animals.

Then there's crafting skin garments.... ah!
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Untrustedlife

Quote from: Tynan on January 25, 2014, 02:31:14 PM
In other news, I literally cannot wait until we have cooking and butchering in, and herding, so you can execute prisoners and feed their flesh to your animals.

that sounds awesome... can we make our people eat them as_well?
So dwarf fortress in space eh?
I love it.
I love it so much.
Please keep it that way.

Hey Guys, Here is the first succession Game of rim world for your reading Pleasure, it is in progress right now

LINK

CodyRex123

Quote from: Malicar on January 13, 2014, 03:24:39 PM
So far I've been the good guy and  keep them fed and leave them alone until they are awake and ready to talk heh. I do feel a bit strange kidnapping travellers or arresting them per say but then again they are on our land.

I wonder in the future if the travellers will stop by and offer to join on their own if they are friendly and certain requirements met or something. Maybe even traders walking past and what not. I'll try the bad guy approach eventually heh. Would also be nice to have a robot cleaning up or defending or something interesting with boops and beeps. Maybe even fireproof robot putting out fires.

Did you perhapes see me post that Turf area, or did you just read it somewhere, Just wondering,
Dragons!

CodyRex123

Dragons!

Bodog999

What do I do to recruit my prisoners? well I put them in 1 room all together carpet it with red carpet (for me red carpet= prisoner area or killzone) so when there are more than 1 prisoner they have someone to talk to and I get them recruited easier. I clean the whole place up and put not 1 but 2 nutrient paste dispensers 2 tables and 16 chairs and if I could I would give them something to do when they are in jail so they are happier. I'm a friendly guy but when I get mad I'm really mad

Zblugg

Quote from: Tynan on January 25, 2014, 02:31:14 PM

For some reason, I don't want to report you to the moderators... ;)

Channeling Ed Gain a little, are we???

But yeah, I can't wait for cooking and muffalo steaks, either! ;)

Untrustedlife

Reporting the developer to the mods?
That makes no sense.
So dwarf fortress in space eh?
I love it.
I love it so much.
Please keep it that way.

Hey Guys, Here is the first succession Game of rim world for your reading Pleasure, it is in progress right now

LINK

Zblugg

Quote from: Untrustedlife on February 03, 2014, 09:07:28 AM
Reporting the developer to the mods?
That makes no sense.

Hence the "for some reason" part... ;) That was of course a joke.