[A14] Community Core Library v0.14.3.1

Started by RWCCLTeam, October 20, 2015, 12:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaballah

FYI, this update produces an error on startup with Jacob814's glass+lights mod current version, and I'll post a note in his thread about the same.  Thanks.

Emottaja

Quote from: Kaballah on January 30, 2016, 03:56:24 AM
FYI, this update produces an error on startup with Jacob814's glass+lights mod current version, and I'll post a note in his thread about the same.  Thanks.
Happened to me as well.
Also caused 1000101's Mine Vein to not load at all when I loaded my save.
Didn't produce an error though.

J Rx2

Ever since the new update CCL wont work for me at all
http://imgur.com/a/QysiU
I've tried activing the CCL after the core and I keep getting an incompatible mod error.
0.12.4 is working for me though

Fluffy (l2032)

Guys, although we really appreciate bug reports, we're going to need some more information. CCL is pretty massive, as are the changes from 0.12.4 to 0.12.6.

If you encounter any kind of errors that you think are related to CCL, please go to <RW install dir>/RimWorld914XXX_data/ and attach the output_log.txt file you find there to a forum post.

LustrousWolf

Since this mod has been updated, do all the mods that need this also need to be updated to work with 12.6? Or can I just swap it out for 12.4 and continue playing RimWorld?

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: LustrousWolf on January 31, 2016, 05:48:05 AM
Since this mod has been updated, do all the mods that need this also need to be updated to work with 12.6? Or can I just swap it out for 12.4 and continue playing RimWorld?
We take special care to maintain backwards compatibility (at least within RimWorld update cycles). Any mod that worked with any of the 0.12.x range should work with higher versions of CCL (bugs notwithstanding).

So yes, you can switch out 0.12.4 for 0.12.6.

LustrousWolf

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on January 31, 2016, 11:42:36 AM
Quote from: LustrousWolf on January 31, 2016, 05:48:05 AM
We take special care to maintain backwards compatibility (at least within RimWorld update cycles). Any mod that worked with any of the 0.12.x range should work with higher versions of CCL (bugs notwithstanding).

So yes, you can switch out 0.12.4 for 0.12.6.

Thank you for clearing that up :)

sanya02

Hi! Help please, can't understand what caused this error? And how to fix it? Where to look for her?

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Quote from: sanya02 on February 04, 2016, 01:08:18 PM
Hi! Help please, can't understand what caused this error? And how to fix it? Where to look for her?

I'm not seeing anything in that screen shot (the log file would be better to post) which specifically links that to CCL.  Did this happen after updating CCL specifically?  Were there any other changes or modifications which would change the game outside of a CCL update which you did before loading the save game (updating other mods, adding/removing/changing load order of mods)?

The more details you can provide the better (CCL version game was saved with, CCL version you updated to, log file (NOT screen shots), save file, etc).  I have seen those errors before but they are usually linked to objects changing between saves (ie, a mod is updated which changes a game object).
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.