[A12d][ModPack] The ModVarietyPack

Started by simon-82, November 01, 2015, 02:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanao-kun

Is it possible to reduce the volume of the minigun turret? It's extremely loud compared to the other turrets.

WinterFlare

Simon said they're going to work on it, unless you disable the sounds or change them yourself I don't think so though.

roushguy

I have someone who is set only to clean, who is considered 'idle', and yet there is a ton of blood/dirt on the floor of my home area. (I finally got the mod to work.) Why won't he clean, and how do I force him to clean up?

IAMEPSIL0N

Quote from: roushguy on December 19, 2015, 09:22:00 PM
I have someone who is set only to clean, who is considered 'idle', and yet there is a ton of blood/dirt on the floor of my home area. (I finally got the mod to work.) Why won't he clean, and how do I force him to clean up?

I think you have to designate the cleaning zone in the zones menu.

TLHeart

Quote from: roushguy on December 19, 2015, 09:22:00 PM

Need to designate the cleaning zone you want cleaned. It is NOT the home zone, but a separate zone you have control over. In the zone restrictions sub tab. Looks like a small broom.

wakko151

Crash Resport.
Started a new map, had my guys go to some ancient dangers. One of them had a door so i sent a guy inside. Did not reveal the map and caused a CTD. Most likely because it is scripted to reveal the inside when the wall is broken but not when the door is opened.

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: wakko151 on December 20, 2015, 12:43:39 AM
Crash Resport.
Started a new map, had my guys go to some ancient dangers. One of them had a door so i sent a guy inside. Did not reveal the map and caused a CTD. Most likely because it is scripted to reveal the inside when the wall is broken but not when the door is opened.
Never had that issue, and it should give in-game errors. Only time I've ever seen a CTD is when rimworld ran out of memory. Can we have an output_log please?

Selgald

Installed the ModPack, followed the install instructions, but the pack is not working.
I cant click anything ingame :(
Deutsches RimWorld Let's Play: YouTube Selgald

Froggy

Just installed the modpack and I've got everything workout out perfectly, except one tiny thing. That is kinda crucial. My Work-Tab, is all blanked out as can be seen here: http://prntscr.com/9glnoi
I've checked all the other tabs and everything seems to be alright except for that. Any suggestions on how to solve it?

thrash

I can't seem to install natural organs such as lungs, stomach. However, others such as Nose, Ear, Eye work just fine. Do my characters need max medicine? Or am I missing a piece to this strange puzzle? Thanks.

TheGentlmen

Quote from: thrash on December 21, 2015, 02:42:09 AM
I can't seem to install natural organs such as lungs, stomach. However, others such as Nose, Ear, Eye work just fine. Do my characters need max medicine? Or am I missing a piece to this strange puzzle? Thanks.
You need the medicine research or something like that.

TLHeart

Or the person being operated on is a norbal, and not all the operations are working on norbals.

Silverye

Many thanks for this modpack - feels well balance.

roushguy

Is there any way to make MadSkills work with this mod? If not, is there any way to slow down or stop skill rust? It's just way too fast in vanilla, I struggle to keep my colonists above ten skill. :(

TLHeart

Quote from: roushguy on December 21, 2015, 01:12:39 PM
Is there any way to make MadSkills work with this mod? If not, is there any way to slow down or stop skill rust? It's just way too fast in vanilla, I struggle to keep my colonists above ten skill. :(

It is quite easy to keep them above 10 skill, set there job priorities according to passions, and the skill rust is a non issue. If loosing 1 point of job skill every 2 hours is causing problems, then maybe a change in how jobs assigned is needed.

Why add a mod that makes the game easier?

no passion learn at 0.3.  if not working skill will degrade.
1 flame passion, learn at 1.0. just a little work will grow the skill.
2 flame passion, learn at 1.5. quickly advances in skill. 1/4 hour of work equals 10 hours of rust.