[1.2] High Caliber (21.08.2020) updated to R1.2 with 3 new guns!

Started by eatKenny, November 15, 2015, 11:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hendrikpfaff

Quote from: eatKenny on August 26, 2016, 04:12:52 PM
Quote from: hendrikpfaff on August 26, 2016, 10:18:54 AM
Hey eatkenny.
I just started with modding and am now working on a gun mod.
I use your mod as an example when I'm stuck, even though it is not so smart
because it works with your own high caliber core but it is still useful.
I'm now at the point that I search for gun sounds, but that's really a lot of work to look up every gun sound.
I want to ask if I may use gun sounds from your mod.

sure go ahead ;)

Thank you!

deathstar

AseaHeru

Is there a list somewhere of weapons you plan on adding/will not be adding? I have a list of a few weapons I would like to see your view on adding, but would prefer to make sure that you dont already have plans to add them or no interest in ever adding them.

Rafe009

Is there a way to remove particular guns from the mod so you tailor it based on your specific gun preferences? I know CCL isn't compatible but is there some textfile we can go into and simple remove the reference for particular weapons?

Dingo

Quote from: Rafe009 on September 01, 2016, 01:45:18 PM
Is there a way to remove particular guns from the mod so you tailor it based on your specific gun preferences? I know CCL isn't compatible but is there some textfile we can go into and simple remove the reference for particular weapons?

You can remove items from the XML directly. Go to the Defs\ThingDefs folder and edit any XML to see which items are in it. For example, if I wanted to remove the Saiga12K I would remove this entire code piece from the XML and save it:

<ThingDef ParentName="BaseHumanGun">
    <defName>Gun_Saiga12K_HC</defName>
    <label>Saiga-12K</label>
    <description>The Saiga-12K is a 12-gauge automatic shotgun, patterned after the Kalashnikov series of assault rifles and named for the Saiga antelope. Like the Kalashnikov rifle variants, it is a rotating bolt, gas-operated gun that feeds from a box magazine.</description>
    <graphicData>
      <texPath>Things/Item/Equipment/Gun_Saiga12K</texPath>
      <graphicClass>Graphic_Single</graphicClass>
    </graphicData>
    <soundInteract>InteractRifle</soundInteract>
    <statBases>
      <MarketValue>850</MarketValue>
      <AccuracyTouch>0.80</AccuracyTouch>
      <AccuracyShort>0.87</AccuracyShort>
      <AccuracyMedium>0.77</AccuracyMedium>
      <AccuracyLong>0.64</AccuracyLong>
      <RangedWeapon_Cooldown>0.8</RangedWeapon_Cooldown>
    </statBases>
    <weaponTags>
      <li>AdvancedGun</li>
    </weaponTags>
    <verbs>
      <li>
        <verbClass>Verb_Shoot</verbClass>
        <hasStandardCommand>true</hasStandardCommand>
        <projectileDef>Bullet_12gauge_HC</projectileDef>
        <warmupTicks>100</warmupTicks>
        <range>16</range>
        <burstShotCount>2</burstShotCount>
        <ticksBetweenBurstShots>7</ticksBetweenBurstShots>
        <soundCast>ShotSaiga12K</soundCast>
        <soundCastTail>GunTail_Heavy</soundCastTail>
        <muzzleFlashScale>9</muzzleFlashScale>
      </li>
    </verbs>
  </ThingDef>

Deimos Rast

Quote from: Rafe009 on September 01, 2016, 01:45:18 PM
Pretty sure this doesn't use CCL. I'm actually in the process of stripping this of the assembly.
So far it's the ballistic shield and the LAW that I've found use custom thingClasses and need to be converted. Maybe one other, I can't remember.
#StopPluginAbuse

hendrikpfaff

hendrikpfaff

on your description of your mod stands Chagelog its changelog
(Just saying)
I wonder why no one noticed :P

Ow and add trowing knifes please XD

ngcq1811

Is it just me or the guns in my game are bugged?
FN Five seven shoots like a minigun, M14 as well, basically everything is fast firing and fires a trillion projectiles every burst.

Deimos Rast

Quote from: ngcq1811 on September 08, 2016, 07:25:57 AM
FN Five seven shoots like a minigun, M14 as well, basically everything is fast firing and fires a trillion projectiles every burst.
You been hittin' the Go-Juice, son? No? Oh, well, then yeah, sounds bugged. Do you have the A15 version? Have you tried it with just Core installed? Any errors popup?
I checked the configs, and the 5-7, while faster than the pistol, is no buzzsaw, and has no burst.
Even if you have the A14 version, I'd think the 5-7 would still work, so maybe a mod conflict?
#StopPluginAbuse

ngcq1811

Quote from: Deimos Rast on September 08, 2016, 10:35:25 AM
Quote from: ngcq1811 on September 08, 2016, 07:25:57 AM
You been hittin' the Go-Juice, son? No? Oh, well, then yeah, sounds bugged. Do you have the A15 version? Have you tried it with just Core installed? Any errors popup?
I checked the configs, and the 5-7, while faster than the pistol, is no buzzsaw, and has no burst.
Even if you have the A14 version, I'd think the 5-7 would still work, so maybe a mod conflict?

Blessed be the Lord and stuff, I solved it by restarting though I don't know what caused it. Indeed it was sound bug, guns produced no sounds, and every shot produced 30 million projectiles. No wonder all the raids were done in 5 seconds.

dragonregure

Is this mod requires CCL? because it conflicted when i checking use CCR, my game versian is 15. Since CCL not support the v15 so how can i using this mod?

eatKenny

Quote from: dragonregure on September 09, 2016, 12:47:19 AM
Is this mod requires CCL? because it conflicted when i checking use CCR, my game versian is 15. Since CCL not support the v15 so how can i using this mod?

this mod does not require CCL.