Alpha Animals (aka Vanilla Friendly Animals)

Started by A Friend, December 15, 2015, 11:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want an early release? We can do that if wanted, but the animals won't have the special abilities (Like projectile attacks) that was planned for them.

Release it early, I'd like some variety now. This human leather chair that I sit on cannot hold my patience any longer.
6 (37.5%)
Heck no. Why wouldn't you want to see the Gallatross throw nuke rocks!? That's heresy!
10 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: February 10, 2016, 06:48:44 AM

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

A Friend

Quote from: StorymasterQ on January 03, 2016, 08:59:18 PM
Is devilsheep wool actually devilstrand? :D

I dunno, maybe it grows tiny devilshrooms on its body and you just harvest those...

Anyways, Tetraslug (Legendary)

Tetraslug used LIGHTNING BOLT!

IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Edits!
Damn this thing is draining my creative juices. Will edit the last part in later...
Edit 2: It's done.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Diana Winters

How about some sort of raptor like creature.
Instead of jaws and scales though, it has a large beak and is covered in feathers?

Another suggestion is something that's a cross between a cat and a bat.

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Toggle

Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

milon

Quote from: various moddersI'll help!

I shotgunned that a while ago :D and I just completed a Pre-Alpha this morning! ;D  A Friend will review it when he can. 

But I'll definitely need help when I introduce certain special advanced behaviors.  ;)

skullywag

My offer of help was more aimed at "the team" anyway Milon as I saw you were working on this, you know where to find me and the others if you get into crazy territory ;)
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

StorymasterQ

How... How can you have anything between a bat and a cat...? There are no letters between B and C... Are you going to call it Bcat? Cbat? Catbat? Batcat?

Golbat?
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

A Friend

Quote from: StorymasterQ on January 05, 2016, 07:59:44 PM
How... How can you have anything between a bat and a cat...? There are no letters between B and C... Are you going to call it Bcat? Cbat? Catbat? Batcat?

Golbat?

Baticat!

mrofa

Tetra slug looks like a canepid from another map region
All i do is clutter all around.

A Friend

Another insectoid hive worm that I unintentionally produced while trying to create the Razorjack. Got no names yet. Suggestions?

Details and colors coming in later.
Also which do you guys prefer for attacks? Charge projectiles, fast numerous swarms or just warg-like?

Toggle

I can't think of anything yet, but looks same as other worm instead sharper. Looks like it would be more agile, more on the offense with barbed edges on it's backs shells?
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

A Friend

Hmm...

Megalouse/Megalice

Betalouse/Betalice

Alphalouse/Alphalice

Rhino louse/Rhino lice