[WIP] Britnoth's experiments thus far

Started by Britnoth, December 16, 2015, 12:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Britnoth

Indeed. For some reason they like to delete attachments for mods that are up to date for the current version before the next update is officially released.  :-X

Time to look through everything and see what was added to B19 and what still needs updated.

Looks like some form of hunting alert made it in?

Ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall, ninety-nine bottles of beer...

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Britnoth on August 30, 2018, 04:37:57 AM
Time to look through everything and see what was added to B19 and what still needs updated.

Looking forward to them! (especially the uniform growing zone tool)

zmadz

Yo Britnoth how's pandora updating going ?

Britnoth

Hi, Good question.

The new difficulty scaling is much better in b19 now - not suffering from being capped anymore past a certain point.

Is there much need of Pandora anymore?  ???

Alenerel

I thought that for 1.0 I wouldnt need patient sanity anymore, but pawns are still retarded... I kinda need this mod...

Cpawel

Anyone know if this collection has any updates, official or otherwise? Personally, I'm looking for an update to New Zone Tools, or anything that is similar to it.

While I'm here - if the author happens to see this post; love your mods and thank you for letting us use them!

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Cpawel on March 15, 2019, 10:54:20 AM
Anyone know if this collection has any updates, official or otherwise? Personally, I'm looking for an update to New Zone Tools, or anything that is similar to it.

While I'm here - if the author happens to see this post; love your mods and thank you for letting us use them!

Seconded. On all counts!

btw Cpawel, here is another decent mod for growing zones. I think I like this one better, but hope it helps! : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=784123492

atinyrabbit

I've tried out a couple of other growing zone mods that are out there, but none of them worked the way I prefer with the uniform growing zone tool from Britnoth's mod.

Since Britnoth seems to have dissapeared, how hard would it be to modify his code to version 1.0? It looks like the uniform growing tool is just a .dll so id prob have to try and extract/rebuild is to see what the code does, as that is the only piece that i really want atm.

Alenerel

bruh, i used to use your patient sanity mod and never even knew that RW had a problem with patients not staying in bed... and i cant find another mod that does the same

im tired of forcing patients to stay in freaking bed