Don't you hate it when..

Started by Grimandevil, February 02, 2016, 02:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grimandevil

welcome to the Rimworld - a world full of cannibal drug-addicted psychos, but free of vegetarians.

Shinzy

The hardhats did NOTHING! Nooo! I have failed yyooouuu

jzero

well at least Frank will eat good tonight.
Man i need to stop making cannibal jokes. Plus, how did they manage to make the walls fall on them from the sides. I mean, what, did they decide to destroy the wall from the bottom up?. While laying underneath the walls?
Actual cannibal shia labeouf.

Snownova

Quote from: jzero on February 02, 2016, 03:55:09 PM
well at least Frank will eat good tonight.
Man i need to stop making cannibal jokes. Plus, how did they manage to make the walls fall on them from the sides. I mean, what, did they decide to destroy the wall from the bottom up?. While laying underneath the walls?

I think its the roof collapsing that kills them.

RoboticManiac

I feel like I haven't truly played a game of Rimworld if someone doesn't get their neck 'cut', or head crushed by a roof.

JimmyAgnt007

what gets me is when you are scrapping a pre-gen structure and you forget to remove roof when you got to harvest it. 

jzero

i hate it when people are mining out a room and the roof collapses. killing or injuring one guy, then someone else who JUST SAW his friend being crushed to death mines either the block RIGHT NEXT to where his friend got demolished, sometimes while his friends corpse is still sitting there. I mean, it's not that big of a game-ruiner. But it still gets to me
Actual cannibal shia labeouf.

Jarwy

You know... there should be a Rimworld webcomics made in this style.

Grimandevil

welcome to the Rimworld - a world full of cannibal drug-addicted psychos, but free of vegetarians.

skullywag

ahhhhahahah love it! absolutely love it! well done.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Listen1

Please do more, maybe some social interactions via comms console.