[1.0] Clutter ("Was i a squieerl ?" December 20, 2018)

Started by mrofa, February 16, 2016, 02:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorathex

Quote from: mrofa on May 15, 2016, 09:14:11 PM
Quote from: Zorathex on May 13, 2016, 06:53:52 PM
EDIT: There appears to be a mod conflict between Clutter Furniture and Combat realism.

Quote from: mrofa on May 15, 2016, 09:14:11 PMThis is interesting, can you be mroe specific about the conflict?

Basically no ammo, no bulk and weight, no advanced combat ai, no carrying multiple weapons around, interestingly this doesn't disable combat realisms equip menu, although Pawns won't equip, unless told to by giving them direct commands, any thoughts on what might be causing this?

Also I'm new to the Ludeon forums if there's somthing wrong with my post, that would be why.

mrofa

Ahh dont worry nothing worng with your post

I found the well issue, i know thats clutter furniture dll fault, but i cant pit point exackly where, it might take a bit..

But on the good side i did and "TEST" Structures, this will be uploaded to the main thread soon when im back from work :P
All i do is clutter all around.

duduluu

Hello, Mrofa
I translated your Clutter Furniture to Chinese, and I make it support Keyed files.(i decompile the dll file)

I hope your next version can support the Keyed files, Chinese players really love your furniture mod

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

Zorathex

I'm gonna wait until this is updated to start a new colony, my last one had 136 solar panels, and 32 wind turbines, powering it, and had a 20 by 60 freezer that was overflowing into the workshops, then it was completely destroyed by a massive fire. the next colony won't have wood bedrooms.  :)

canidaeSynapse

The Clutter Structure mod and the Clutter Furniture mod seem to be throwing incompatibility errors when both are enabled together. I'm running it with CCL 13.2.1, and no other mods enabled. It's a real shame, because choosing between the Clutter Structures and Clutter Furniture isn't easy. I've also tried with the newest Clutter Structure file that was posted separately, alas nothing changed.

Any ideas to what went wrong?

mrofa

That is new graphic system in works :D
I got that fixed in dev version along with cr compatibility, running tests now, if there is no major issues will try to upload them today

canidaeSynapse

Quote from: mrofa on May 21, 2016, 06:15:59 AM
That is new graphic system in works :D
I got that fixed in dev version along with cr compatibility, running tests now, if there is no major issues will try to upload them today

let the F5 spamming commence.

mrofa

Ok did update eveything and everything seems to work also works correctly with CR. Did a bigger test but in the end im cant say its 100% bug free im sure there something i miss.
For thous who wonder where are furnitures, they are now all craftable, you need to do a research, to unlock the special bench which allows you to craft them.
Im not sure if its better way than normal buildings but allows me to add quality modifier to items which might end up better that the simple no quality ones.

duduluu
Added the language stuff, thrugh only to clutter furniture for now since its my first time adding somethig like this and im not quite sure how it works yet :D

Roth

Well for some weird reason that when i download these, it says that there's a virus Windows Defender is removing it automatically i downloaded it once and it removed it, i thought it was something else but when i downloaded it again , it removed it again.

Yea i know i'm new and it looks like i'm one of those trolls but i'm not.. please explain

mrofa

Yehh im not sure why that is, its always only windows defender, anyways if your worry im spamming some malware, hacks and advenced coffie drainers, worry not, atleast not for the first two :D
Did upload this stuff on nexus, they do extensive virus scan there virus check for furniture
Anyways you might wanna then download stuff from there

Roth

Quote from: mrofa on May 21, 2016, 08:42:09 AM
Yehh im not sure why that is, its always only windows defender, anyways if your worry im spamming some malware, hacks and advenced coffie drainers, worry not, atleast not for the first two :D
Did upload this stuff on nexus, they do extensive virus scan there virus check for furniture
Downloading from nexus fixed it , Weird :/ maybe windows defender doesn't like sendspace...

Zorathex

Quote from: Roth on May 21, 2016, 08:48:31 AM
Downloading from nexus fixed it , Weird :/ maybe windows defender doesn't like sendspace...

You might have clicked the wrong download button, send space has those pesky start/download virus ads, you may have clicked one of those, the real download button is sky blue and near the center of the screen.

EDIT: Here's something to help with future incidents http://i.imgur.com/gWYcKBA.png

Also, thanks for the update Mrofa. :D

mrofa

Im using Addblocker on my browser so i dont see any of this virus stuff, i mean damn i didnt even know it have so many commercials...
My send space looks liek this ...

Well its the most easy host i found thrugh :P

Zorathex

Quote from: mrofa on May 21, 2016, 09:36:41 AM
Im using Addblocker on my browser so i dont see any of this virus stuff, i mean damn i didnt even know it have so many commercials...
Well its the most easy host i found thrugh :P

I'm using Adblock plus, but it's not working on these ads for some reason.

Roth

Quote from: Zorathex on May 21, 2016, 09:12:56 AM
Quote from: Roth on May 21, 2016, 08:48:31 AM

You might have clicked the wrong download button, send space has those pesky start/download virus ads, you may have clicked one of those, the real download button is sky blue and near the center of the screen.

EDIT: Here's something to help with future incidents http://i.imgur.com/gWYcKBA.png

Also, thanks for the update Mrofa. :D
I have AdBlock so i don't see those, i did click the sky blue one   :P