Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by NewJack, February 28, 2016, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Friend

You break the fourth wall...

Reality collapses on top of you and you cease to exist.

~~~~~~~

I wish I can solve rubix cubes.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Listen1

Granted, now you are able to solve any rubix cube, even the ones that have 18 sides, the only problem is that this ability cost your vision. Good luck blindly solving these cubes.

I wish the world would become the same as Nickelodeon Avatar's saga. With the elements bender and the cabbage cart men.

falconbunker

Congrats, you have the luck of all of the cabbage cart men combined.

I wish that Star Wars was real.

StorymasterQ

Your wish was granted. You were on Alderaan and was killed with everyone else.

I wish that Star Trek was real.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

falconbunker

(For the reboot version) You were on Vulcan when the Narada destroyed it while in a lecture dictated by a Vulcan.
(For the Prime Universe) You were in an especially boring lecture dictated by a Vulcan, and then the Borg crash through the ceiling and assimilate you.

I wish that Mass Effect was real.

TheGentlmen

Quote from: falconbunker on March 16, 2016, 09:01:46 PM
(For the reboot version) You were on Vulcan when the Narada destroyed it while in a lecture dictated by a Vulcan.
(For the Prime Universe) You were in an especially boring lecture dictated by a Vulcan, and then the Borg crash through the ceiling and assimilate you.

I wish that Mass Effect was real.
Mass effect is now real. Sadly, your not part of the Mass Effect universe so you now seize to exist.

I wish none of you post on this thread again, FOREVER.

A Friend

You get your wish and no one posted ever again.
They decided to shitpost 24/7 instead.

fite me m8.

~~~~~~~

I wish santa was real.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

muffins

Santa is real and he gives the most amazing gifts every Xmas! However, your name somehow got on his naughty list so you get coal every year. In fact he fills your house with it every year. And the government, always eager to try some new scam to thieve peoples' money, slap a $400 "carbon tax" on the coal. Xmas for you now means being poor, hungry and exhausted from shovelling coal all day.

I wish that we could understand dolphin communication.

StorymasterQ

We understand dolphin communication. However, they have sufficiently higher intelligence compared to us and every time we hear anything they say, it feels like being mindfucked with a psych lance.

I wish for us all to be able to count 9000 on the counting thread before Tynan posts.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

Listen1

Your wish is granted, everyone is able to count to 9000. But it dosen't mean they will.

I wish to get a degree in engineer as soon as possible... so that I can stay home with my wife everynight... I really miss that.

keylocke

your wish was granted in an alternate dimension where we can all have nice things. sadly we don't live in that dimension. you are filled with a consuming inner rage knowing that the alternate version of you is having so much fun right now.

-----

i wish that cute girl farts smell like perfume.

StorymasterQ

Your wish is granted! I'll throw in as well that all girls are now cute for the purposes of this wish. Unfortunately, the only perfume their farts smell like are the ones in Monsters Inc.

I wish I can travel back and forth through time and space!

muffins

Granted! You now have a little blue boxy time machine that can take you to any place or time! Tragically you are also cursed with a British accent, a far from peaceful existence and a mediocre tv series about your life on a staid and boring state television channel.

I wish that whenever I opened my mouth a torrent of fist-sized spiders would spew out like water from a broken fire hydrant, covering everything and everyone within 50 yards with heaving mats of spiders.

Listen1

What is wrong with this muffin, it's filled with spiders! D:

You gain this amazing ability to spew thousands of spiders through your mouth, but unfortunately you cannot speak anymore. Since people realized your power, they sewed your mouth so that you can't open it again. But the spiders are still inside, and they are hungry. Since you can't open your mouth, they start reproducing themselves inside you, and finding other ways to get out. When people see that the spiders are getting out through there AND there, the close both of this holes and leave you like an living sack of skin fulled of spiders until they eat all your insides and break your skin to get out and bring terror to the world.

I wish that neither muffins wish nor it's corruption come true.

milon

Wish granted.  Muffins' wish didn't get corrupted because his wish never came true.  His wish didn't happen because no wishes were granted.  You now live in a world without wishes.  Which really sucks, as Kirby & Mario & other video game stars can attest to.

I wish the world would have wishes!