Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by NewJack, February 28, 2016, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mumblemumble

Granted. You get a pheasant jumping in your face.. ...what, pleasant?.. ...Close enough

I wish I could stop thinking that fallouts lore, with annexing canada, china at war with us, and everything else, stopped seeming so damn reasonable, given reality these days...
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

catter

Granted, all those things are no longer reasonable and soon disappear into nothingness. It eventually though ends up in total war and no one survives, even the people who lived in the wilderness because that is unreasonable.

I wish for a plan to plan a man who plans plans on a planner with a drawing of a man with a plan of THE plan about a plan to plan out the plan man who plans man into existence.
(If you try to read that and make sense of what I said, please tell me what it is I said. I don't even get what I said!)

Kegereneku

Wish granted, alas as you try to follow say plan to plan a man who plans plans on a planner with a drawing of a man with a plan of THE plan about a plan to plan out the plan man who plans man into existence, you eventually get sidetracked in a road shaped like a Möbius strip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish I could travel in the fifth dimension.
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

mabor0shi

Granted: You are allowed to travel in the 5th Dimension on their reunion tour.
However, you aren't great at singing or playing any instruments, so you have to play tambourine. You don't try hard at first, but you start to like it and really put your soul into that tambourine. Everybody in the 5th Dimension respects you for it, so they let you party with them. At the party, you get pressured into "trippin' into the 5th Dimension", meaning chugging codeine cough syrup mixed with dextromethorphan cough syrup through a beer funnel. You have an out of body experience. It feels so good you decide to never return to your body and you literally put your soul into the tambourine. You are now pretty much a haunted tambourine.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I wish (AGAIN) for a pleasant surprise, not a pheasant surprise (which is not "close enough") or any other such bullshit.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

catter

Granted, you get pleasantly surprised by how this corruption will end in flames or pain of any sort. I ends with you turning into a pheasant who yells bullshit.

I wish to be back home.

mabor0shi

BULLSHIT! granted: You get to be Back Home.

Your consciousness is split between two people from Tennessee who are married to each other and sing about Jesus a lot. At least you know God loves you and you can get yourself pregnant.

I wish for someone to make another wish that I can corrupt with music ♫♪♫.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Kegereneku

Granted, someone is making another wish right now that you can corrupt with music. Somewhere in the world. But you only have until reading my wish to find him or her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish mabor0shi couldn't corrupt anything with music or reference to music ever again.

♫♪♫BOUM♫♪♫BOUM♫♪♫BADABOUM♫♪♫TCHA !!!♫♪♫
-------
Write an Event

mabor0shi

Granted. After this, Mabo can no longer corrupt any wishes at all. Having lost his only creative outlet, he will will turn to drugs for relief from life and eventually die in a knife fight with some other crackhead. This means you lose the only person who really cares about you, the only man to ever love you with all of his heart. How will it make you feel to be truly alone in this world, Kegereneku? You need me! We need each other, bro!

I wish for freedom to corrupt so I don't have to smoke crack.

Kegereneku

Wish granted, "Freedom to corrupt" exist solely so you don't have to smoke crack, so every corruption must have for only focus to prevent you from being coerced in any way into smoke crack.
Eventually it give you so much headhache that you smoke crack from your own choice.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I wish someone invented a free energy generator that can be mass produced and sold cheaply to all humanity in the next year.
-------
Write an Event

mabor0shi

Granted. It's invented in China and the government chooses not to sell it cheaply to all humanity, but to help them gain Communist World Domination. The scientist who invents it takes the plans and flees, but is killed in a thrilling hot air balloon crash while flying over the border into Russia. The plans float down to the ground and someone finds it. They get it to the Russian underground revolutionary forces, but when their scientists use the plans to build the Generator, they open up a tiny gravitational singularity that swallows them up. It turns out the type of free energy the Generator makes is Pure Evil and the singularity is a portal to Hell that is slowly growing. The only thing that can stop it is the exact opposite of Evil; the most pure and innocent soul on Earth. That soul belongs to someone named catter. This summer: The fate of all humans lies in the paws of one cat. catter Rated R for feline nudity and animal cruelty

I wish to think up a good wish.

catter

Granted, however you have just made one so you enter your body in the past and live in an endless loop while this cat saves a world of humans. You later learn to regret ever wishing to make better wishes because you already do.

I wish to be no longer a TV star.

Kegereneku

Granted, you are now a TV nobody

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish there was more than 3 persons participating to this thread.
-------
Write an Event

wafflep90

Your wish is granted there is now 4 people participating in this thread, unfortunately I only corrupt one wish and go back to watching

I wish for my phone screen to be fixed

mabor0shi

Granted. Your phone screen is now fixed...in place. Wherever it was when the wish was granted, it will stay at that exact spot forever. And it's still cracked.
🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀
I want to wish for more people to post, too. It's the only wish I've ever seen get IRL results.
I wish for someone other than mumblemumble, Kegereneku, catter, or me to post soon.

wafflep90

Your wish is granted but I only join when you wish for more people which then becomes a massive circle of wishes in which you go crazy and go on a murderous rampage,

I wish for my phone to have a fixed screen and have the ability to now pick it up