Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by NewJack, February 28, 2016, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mumblemumble

Granted, albiet this motivates him to ban muslims entirely from America with means which make the Spanish inquisition seems like childs play. He invades Europe, capturing merkel and executing her, and saves Europe from rape gangs, and frees all people jailed for "hate speech". People end up calling him a nazi, forgetting that muslims were a big nazi ally. Antifa goes full retard, and martial law / open season is allowed on them, and over the course of a month this raises the average american IQ 10 points.

Whats more important, is your post is connected as the cause of all this, and underground ISIS people end up slaughtering you in your home. Don't worry though, its still a religion of peace, and the people will be brought to justice due to trumps "racist" policies

I wish people against bathroom bills in america could actually address the problem, that legally any man CAN walk into a womans bathroom, by just SAYING hes a girl at the time, and asking any more questions than that is considered a hate crime.  (seriously, BY LAW, men can walk into womens restrooms if they say they are a man, but everyone just denies this and says its silly : such men are protected by law in some places.)
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Kegereneku

Wish granted, people addressed the problem and made it impossible for bigoted pundit to pass unpopular & unconstitutional laws on the fly. The American Constitution which -prohibit all form of discrimination against gender- have been clarified to be clear that it always applied to anybody, including non-standard gender.
Since then no stupid, unconstitutional laws that couldn't be enforced anyway have been passed and transgender still use whatever bathroom they wish to fit in (it's not like anybody checked).

Most of the US population is perfectly happy with these righteous and intelligent steps and wonder how is this post a "corruption" until they learn about mumble's beliefs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish winning argument was like striking a knife into fallacious arguments and twisting it until you heard a voice saying "FATALITY", after which your interlocutor fall on his knee and concede your arguments-fu is stronger than his own
I wish for all next posts to be humoristic corruption of the previous wish, expunged from any activistic rant.
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

mumblemumble

Fun fact : reed vs reed was about MEN (people with penises) and women (people with vaginas). Transgender, transexuals, and others were never mentioned in it, therefore its not unconstitutional, and its not even really bigoted, unless you mean bigoted towards pedophiles. Its just that the mentally ill have highjacked the term "gender".

Granted, albeit the definition of activist rant is so vague, and is defined by people who make them, similar to the bathroom bill, meaning you are only making an activist rant if you SAY its an activist rant : this means that any and all TRULY HORRIFIC activist rants, like promoting pedophilia, is taken as "just a joke" by everyone. Only an idiot would say he was making an activist rant as it then subjects him to nasty consequences : or maybe not, considering the supreme court just ruled that hate speech is covered under free speech  :D As a side effect as well, if you say someone cannot say something, it is not only bigoted to say so, but you are also labeled as someone who cannot take a joke. This also ends up leading to a 50 year period of death of mainstream humor.

I wish I could turn water into wine.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Kegereneku

Granted, however you cannot control it and it happen to any water that you ingest, so you are doomed to death by alcohol intoxication in the next few weeks. The good news is that nobody will notice the difference in your drunken rants with your allegedly sober one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish for mumblemumble to have no scientifically definite gender.
-------
Write an Event

mumblemumble

Granted, but absolutely nothing changes because gender as the SJW's, transexuals, transgenders, gender fluids, fluid genders, and fluids FROM genders all say its a social construct which doesn't even exist. In short, I'm completely unaffected, as my SEX as a male stays the same, and gender was always subjective as hell anyway, and made not important due to people obsessing about it. Essentially all the worry about a label I didn't even use was removed from me : I am called he because I have a "little he" downstairs, and thats not gender, thats sex, and nobody ever had ANY scientifically "definite" gender, but most people have a scientifically definite SEX.

You are also now a raging transphobe too.

I wish food trucks had decent sushi, which doesn't make me sick / start squirting Hershey

-----

Kegereneku

Granted, food truck sushi are better but now cost 10 time more to do because it take more effort to make, as a result it's extremely rare to find a truck who sell any.

I wish hotel in space existed and were affordable for most of the human population.

-------
Write an Event

Names are for the Weak

Granted! However, the advanced technology of humans attracts warlike aliens, who drive humanity into extinction and destroy the Earth for all its resources.

I wish that I was the most attractive person on the planet.

Kegereneku

Quote from: Names are for the Weak on June 21, 2017, 05:02:52 PM
Granted! However, the advanced technology of humans attracts warlike aliens, who drive humanity into extinction and destroy the Earth for all its resources.

wow, lucky. I was letting myself wide open for "They are all TRUMP space-hotel." Much worse to my opinion, at least alien might do something useful of our resources after causing our extinction. ;D

Quote from: Names are for the Weak on June 21, 2017, 05:02:52 PM
I wish that I was the most attractive person on the planet.

Granted, you are now the most magnetic person on the planet, metallic dust are just easily attracted to you. Your gravitational pull is also unrivaled as you are the HEAVIEST person of the world.

I wish to have a good night today (with no hill effect on any other aspect of my life).
-------
Write an Event

mabor0shi

Stop with the politics or I'll bring back catter and the Hell apartment.
I can do that because i was secretly catter the whole time.
Quote from: Kegereneku on June 21, 2017, 05:18:05 PM
I wish to have a good night today (with no hill effect on any other aspect of my life).
granted Tonight will be the best night of your life, 0.000001% better than your previous best. It will be a permanent best that you can never top. You will forget it all tomorrow so that there can be no "hill effect" (Google search yields no definition of "hill effect", but I think it's a French version of "snowball effect") on any other aspect of your life. All you will remember is that the night of June 21, 2017 was really good. From then on, every time your brain reaches a high level of Dopamine, Oxytocin, Serotonin, or Endorphins it will trigger the thought that life has been better and will never be as good again as it was that night. And you will hear my voice saying, "This is not deterministic." and you will believe me. And I will sound like Mr. T from the A-Team.
                                                         =                                                                   
I wish Corrupt-A-Wish was made into a game for PC, designed by Ludeon.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Names are for the Weak

Granted! However, Corrupt-a-Wish releases with more bugs than an etymology museum, and even when those are fixed, the game is still regarded as the worst game of all time. In fact, it is regarded as the worst thing ever created by a human of all time, even if you count Hitler. Tynan Sylvester's reputation is forever ruined, and he dies under a bridge with a bottle of rotgut liquor in his hand. Meanwhile, humanity is thrust into another dark age, as such a terrible creation dragged down the rest of human culture with it.

I wish I was as smart as Elon Musk.

mumblemumble

Granted, albiet your intelligence ends up smelling like a skunks musk, so while brilliant, you repulse people.

I wish hells apartment was back, but with cameo appearances by Trump, Ben Shapiro, Steven Crowder, and Tommy Sotomayor.

-----

Kegereneku

Granted, the hells apartment is back, you are in it, stuck with Trump, Ben Shapiro, Steven Crowder, and Tommy Sotomayor. You and them are in HELL because you are bad person (or you wouldn't be in hell knowing about that apartment duh!) and condemned to be tortured for eternity. Probably by person of ambiguous gender who do not conform to gender role stereotype and keep trying to open your minds (and not always in the bloody physical way).

For everybody else the "hells apartment" is back as a metaphor of how too many extensive self-referential private jokes lock other peoples out of a fun topic.
The cameos act as a self-demonstration of that since most people will need to google them and search a lot to understand why mumblemumble posted them, and may not find it funny in any way.

The metaphor come along a reminder that the best wish's corruption only use exactly what have been wished for and do not coerce the wisher in situation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish I had a notebook that make things that (only I) write about, into reality exactly as I truly wanted them. The notebook also appear and disappear as I wish.
-------
Write an Event

mumblemumble

Granted, albeit you suffer from a condition where you are highly sensitive to the desires and opinions of others, and they become yours, making you use this device for others because you want to obey them. This also makes your life rapidly spin out of control as you end up being controlled by anyone near you, to the point you suffer an ego death in a months time.

I wish I had a high powered laser to used as a conceal carry, considering it bypasses most "firearms" law  :)

-----

skullywag

Cut it out, i can see where this is going, last warning.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

mumblemumble

Wish granted, albeit it uses the cut / paste function, and this is posted on a MLP forum, much to the confusion of everyone there, which subsequently gets your IP banned for being involved.

I wish there was a repeat of the towel of babel incident, but in reverse, forcing everyone to speak the same language globally. preferably english

-----