[B19] Area Rugs

Started by Fisty, April 10, 2016, 11:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruisuki

Hm so I set the barrel to create dyed cloth and do it 10x. Then tried setting only Tailor to priority 1 and then did the same with crafting but the colonist wont keep doing the dye job instead focuses on doing something else immediately afterward. Even if i set the barrels set to 'Do Forever' colonists always go to either work on tailoring workbench, or crafting drugs etc immediately after finishing dying one set of cloth. Seems the priorities for it are out of whack no?

beeeboop

I'm having trouble downloading this mod. I can't download from either Steam or Nexus without paying them . . . : ( Is there no way for you to upload the mod somewhere else? Most modders use dropbox or google files. I'd really like to combine this file with a nomadic playthrough.

Fisty

Updated to A17, new files on Nexus and Workshop.

@beeeboop:  I've downloaded hundreds of mods from the Steam Workshop and literally thousands from Nexus without ever paying a cent to either of them for the privilege.  You can buy an upgraded account on Nexus but it's not required, just ignore the popup.

MMAciek

Stand among the millions of dead souls and ask them if they honor means something. Silence will be your answer.

Fisty

Updated again, added 15 more colors making it 25 total now.  Steam version will automatically update, Nexus has both versions available still if you just want the original 10.  Pretty picture is in the first post.

This won't break your saves but you will need to go into your stockpile options and checkmark the new colors.

( sorry, making more work for you, @MMAciek )

Luckspeare

Just a bit of feedback.  I'm sure it's been mentioned before, and if so I'll just echo it again -- I would personally prefer if the mod is limited to the rugs themselves, because I dislike seeing "cloth, black cloth, red cloth" etc. cluttering up the textiles list.  I understand that's a pretty big part of this mod, going through the process to dye the cloth, and I like that at the procedural level -- it's really cool.  That list clutter just rubs me the wrong way.

If it's convenient and you're ever of the mind, I would much appreciate a version that just has the rugs, or that finds a way of accomplishing the goal without creating additional clutter in the textiles lists.  If not, cool and I understand, and thank you for making it.

Fisty

Fisty

Rugs have been force-fed appetite suppressants and will no longer eat furniture.

Kagea

Thank you sharing this mod with us.
My mountainbase with smoothed floors all over finally gets some beautiful color "spots" with this :)

temple_wing

Please change your way to modify the def. You are redefining "Buildingbase" def, moving <thingClass> to children-def. That cause many compatibility problem, especially with "Natural's pretty sweet" which depends on "Buildingbase" def. May be add a default value of system default class "Building".

I suggest you use patch system introduced in A17. It's much more compatible.

aimxoo0o

It this mod safe to use?

In the workshop it got updated on 29. September.

Or any other mods with carpets for decoration?

Ruisuki

Quote from: aimxoo0o on October 11, 2018, 04:44:50 AM
It this mod safe to use?

rimkea. this mod is very cool tho it allows the most customization

aimxoo0o

Quote from: Ruisuki on October 11, 2018, 04:54:08 AM
Quote from: aimxoo0o on October 11, 2018, 04:44:50 AM
It this mod safe to use?

rimkea. this mod is very cool tho it allows the most customization
Thank you! :) I was looking for a decoration mod but i didn't find anything.

Fisty

Yes, updated to A19 a few days ago, and updated again today to squash some bugs.

Ruisuki

thankfully 1.0 will be largely compatible with b19 cutting down on the work for modders