StalkerCZ

Other new toys from Stalker workshop.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

LittleMikey

Quote from: StalkerCZ on May 12, 2014, 03:15:22 AM
Other new toys from Stalker workshop.

Does the Stun Pistol make it easier to capture enemies, or is it just cosmetic for now?

Evul

It will only stun for longer periods. We will make a tranquilizer that make pawns unconscious :)

Dr. Z

I was wondering if the mod features in-game weapons stats (exept for the traiding menu)?
Prasie the Squirrel!

Evul

I had thoughts of adding the stats to the descriptions of every weapon. And see how it looks like.

So at the moment the answer is no stats is not visible.
But we have a awesome fanmade weapons board, along with a stats sorting excell file :)

LittleMikey

Quote from: Dr. Z on May 12, 2014, 04:00:44 PM
I was wondering if the mod features in-game weapons stats (exept for the traiding menu)?

If you get a weapons trader you can see the stats of any weapons that are in your orbital beacon's range.

UrbanBourbon

I'm feeling the mod is getting too bloated. I suggest separating the guns by their theme in their own separate downloads. WW-weapons, modern day weapons, sci-fi weapons. Then make an all-in-one mod that combines them all, possibly two versions of it - a toned-down "disarmed" version that doesn't include near-identical guns and one that doesn't have any limits (contains *everything*). So the download list could look like:

World War Weapons
Modern Day Weapons
Sci-Fi Weapons
All-In-One (compact version)
All-In-One (absolutely everything)

Not sure what to do with the lonely crossbow... Maybe convert it to a 21st century high-tech crossbow and move it to modern weapons? Put it to WW-weapons? Do both?

To any DIY modders and file tinkerers, I suggest:
- Decrease pistol range, increase rate of fire. Consider adding low-count low-rate burst fire to simulate rapid single-shot fire. And make Desert Eagle the handcannon that it is.
- Increase shotgun damage
- Seriously tweak assault rifle damage, based on calibre. Decrease burst fire bullet count for higher calibre rifles.

Requests:
- Guns from Mass Effect, especially a shotgun or two :) (sci-fi section has no shotguns!)
- AN-94 assault rifle. Proposed stats:

=====
AN-94
=====
Damage: 7
Accuracy: 9
Range: 35
Burst: 2 bullets
TicksBetweenBurstShots: 2 (super fast)
Bullet flight speed: high
Aiming time (aka warm-up): 2 secs
Cooldown: 1 sec
Price: ???
Description: This assault rifle fires two bullets in rapid succession and with high accuracy, thus basically causing double the rated damage. It's a bit slow to aim, however. Your enemies won't know what hit them... twice!

I totally love the images and the mod, no matter fat she gets <3

Evul

I had some though on that I posted a poll about it. But yeah it will get large. Our thought is to make it as easy as possible to locate and remove unwanted weapons by your self. Eather via a tool/installer or manual. I will talk to hexxagon about what he thinks is a good solution for this humongous pack. :)
And thx for the feedback :)

I will add some mass effect weapons to our to do list :)

StalkerCZ

DUDE.. we make a big collection .. because everyone like other stile and other guns .. we keep this open big pack weapons / i hope. If you dont like some weapons dont use them .. lol
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

bartguy24

Nice work on the 40k Guns Evul, but I was just wondering if you had considered having a Bolter Gun to go along with the Bolt Pistol >

Evul

I will make a bolter and a heavy bolter

Austupaio

If you guys don't have sprites for those yet... I've got a little donation for you. Will edit this post once I find them. ;D

Evul

If they have vanilla style graphic we happily take them :)

Austupaio

Found them, a little bit smaller than average, but I think they'll fit in nicely.

StalkerCZ

Quote from: Austupaio on May 16, 2014, 02:08:37 PM
Found them, a little bit smaller than average, but I think they'll fit in nicely.

Nice art.

Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3