Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

mrofa

Mass effect weapons, cant wait for M-96 Mattock :D
All i do is clutter all around.

Evul

Evul

INFORMATION FROM ME:
I will be kind of busy periodly during this year due to a general election in sweden.

nuschler22

I have a question. I'll probably go "duh" when it's answered but I can't find it anywhere.

In the ratings, there is something that looks like "ATK CD" and I was wondering what it means.  It looks likes the higher the better, but just curious what it means.  Thanks.

StalkerCZ

Quote from: nuschler22 on May 21, 2014, 12:12:24 PM
I have a question. I'll probably go "duh" when it's answered but I can't find it anywhere.

In the ratings, there is something that looks like "ATK CD" and I was wondering what it means.  It looks likes the higher the better, but just curious what it means.  Thanks.

It is Time for Aming .. warmup / cooldown i think .. evul known he make this tab. :)
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

Evul

Quote from: StalkerCZ on May 21, 2014, 02:25:12 PM
Quote from: nuschler22 on May 21, 2014, 12:12:24 PM

It is Time for Aming .. warmup / cooldown i think .. evul known he make this tab. :)

I assume you read the weapon picture tab.
"ATK CD" looks like that it is the warmup/cooldown time. If you divide that number with 60 you'll get the seconds before you fire.
Example the alien rifle M41A PulseRifle have 225 warmup time.
(225 / 60 = 2.08) thats 2.08 seconds delay between each burst.

A better way (not perfect cause it miss some values in the variable). It's Damage per Second (DPS) it can be easily read here.

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.

StalkerCZ

Quote from: mrofa on May 23, 2014, 01:56:25 AM
Mp40 description is epic :D

Thanx a loot. I work on other ww2 weapons. But dont have to much time. Hope have some today evening.  ???
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

jaredis1

May I make a addon for this mod and my mod?

Evul

Celthric Aysen

um... Evul just interested, how do you plan to make the stun grenade and smoke grenade? i'm also trying to create these things but i have no success so far...
Edit: if you have any success, do you mind sharing the code with me? :)
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Evul