[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrofa

The blood is just a effect i cant take only it, if i take anything, it would be entire hit, so bummereang would just fly back and didnt do anything ( no blood ,no hit animation) just dissapire, eventually i could add a chance like 1 in  5(or some other) or something like that that it will hit and damage the pawn. Its up to you :)
All i do is clutter all around.

Bog

Just flying back then disappearing would be fine. It'd be like if the user caught it.

If possible I'd also like to be able to make spinning projectiles that don't come back. Then I could make throwing stars, bolas, kpingas, sci-fi guns that shoot saw-blades, etc. It'd be waaaaay cool.
Divergence of Civilization Lead Developer (in this case that's the fancy way of saying "Only Developer")

Project Armoury Developer (New huge 2.13 Release now live!)

mrofa

Editing ..

mrofa

Ok did a bit more work on it, so it will work with knives and hopfully other stuff :)
Here is a link to example mod.
You will be able to use new commands in this bullets.

<RotationSpeed>  (set to 0 on default)- rotation speed, this current value is added per tick its in degree but its INT value so you cant use stuff like 1.2, 2.5 only full numbers and i think there are 360 degree.

<ReturnToOwner> true/false (set to false on default) - Well this is the bummerang mode, upon impact it will spawn another projectile  that will fly to pawn that lunched the first projectile.

<ReturnThingdef> thingdef name (off by default) - if this is not set in thingdef with <ReturnToOwner>, bummerang mode will not trigger. This is thingdef of projectile that will be comming back to owner of the first projectile, atm it cant have the same Thingdefname as the one with <ReturnToOwner>.
Still working on it to be able to have it :D

<DmgEffOnImpact> true/false (false by default) - This specify if bullet will do damage or not, if its false it wont read damage defs from xml and will not create effects of being hit, blood and so one.

<ThingDefOnImpact> thingdefname (off by default) - This will create a object on impact.

Evul

Now I'm back! :D

The things that have been worked on sounds cool!

ianfkyeah

Evul

PA will not make any Melee until the game support it and the AI will handle a melee weapon. Work arounds is not our thing :) Exempt for our launchers ^^

ianfkyeah

Ah I didn't know the game didn't have the capabilities, I thought they just simply hadn't implemented melee weapons (As you can melee attack) I presumed because it wasn't an essential thing. Fair enough, I don't like work arounds either :)

Evul

Currently the melee weapons that have been made is firearms with 1 range.

Kittysyay

Really great mod you have here. Love it. All the guns are great. I'm not a gun fanatic, but still these guns are great! And you have some of my fave guns. But anyways.

I just came to suggest a gun. You don't have to put it in but it'd make me very very happy.

I'd like to see the C14 Timberwolf put into the mod. It's a Canadian made sniper rifle that packs a huge punch. https://canadianblackriflemag.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/pgw.jpg That's what it looks like and it uses the    .338 Lapua Magnum.

Also just like to thank you a billion times for putting the G11 in and the Famas.

Evul

Glad to hear that you appreciate it! :D

We added the request to our tracker :)

I am currently waiting on a update for the Kit Switcher in order to release :)

Storms2000

Have you guys attempted at making a flame thrower? I have created my own mod (not public) that was based off project armory and it had a working flame thrower

Evul

We have not made any, it was not high on our priority list. :)

Evul

Bog:
New categories are the following:
AmericanCivilWarWeapon
PrewarWeapon
ProhibitionWeapon
RenaissanceLauncher
Am i correct? :)

and should we rename the PrewarWeapon to VictorianWeapon?

Somz

Are you planning on a healgun (be it high or low priority)?
Would be awesome to have a few HPs back and to have for example the colonists unable to shoot at enemies "shoot" at friendlies instead.
And what about a cryo weapon?
I love sci-fi stuff. :3
To beer or not to beer.
That is a laughable question.