[WIP] Project Armory

Started by Evul, May 01, 2016, 03:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plymouth

Quote from: joaonunes on December 03, 2016, 09:01:46 PM
OOOOOOOO so this mod is not dead yet!!! Huzaaaaaa hope has been restored!!! ;D ;D ;D

How is the state of the mod? What is missing right now? Next week I'll probably be free a couple of days so maybe I can give a hand editing some xmls :D
Development is still frozen for I'm busy with uni, but I'll have a couple of weeks off soon before my session starts, and after I do my session I should have about 2-3 weeks off, so  I'll get down to it pretty soon(literally the last week of any serious study in this semester, next one is going to be free and the two after that).

joaonunes

Quote from: Plymouth on December 05, 2016, 10:11:57 PM
Quote from: joaonunes on December 03, 2016, 09:01:46 PM
OOOOOOOO so this mod is not dead yet!!! Huzaaaaaa hope has been restored!!! ;D ;D ;D

How is the state of the mod? What is missing right now? Next week I'll probably be free a couple of days so maybe I can give a hand editing some xmls :D
Development is still frozen for I'm busy with uni, but I'll have a couple of weeks off soon before my session starts, and after I do my session I should have about 2-3 weeks off, so  I'll get down to it pretty soon(literally the last week of any serious study in this semester, next one is going to be free and the two after that).

Yeah I know that feeling... It is because of university too that I literally only have one free week this very week, all the others must be dedicated to studying and finishing work before the deadlines :(

Good luck with uni! It is always worth it :D
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

Plymouth

Progress report: 20th century Light Machine Guns are done, working on pistols right now. things left to do: rifles, battle rifles and SMG's, and we're good to release after making sure that it all works  :)

Here is a(rough) mindmap of planned features:
https://www.mindmeister.com/810735172?t=3aiOFa8neP

joaonunes

Quote from: Plymouth on December 15, 2016, 12:30:01 AM
Progress report: 20th century Light Machine Guns are done, working on pistols right now. things left to do: rifles, battle rifles and SMG's, and we're good to release after making sure that it all works  :)

Here is a(rough) mindmap of planned features:
https://www.mindmeister.com/810735172?t=3aiOFa8neP

And what exactly are you doing? Taking the outdated xmls and alter them to use the correct updated tags?
Also, are you updating this mod to be CR ready or only using vanilla xml data? I've read above that you do not want to force people to use CR with this mod so I'd assume it'll be vanilla friendly
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

Plymouth

i'll try to release first the vanilla friendly version, and then the CR version.

GngBngBus

sooo is this mod actually dead?

CopaKindred

Downloading V12 right now and digging in for a focused playtest.  I'll be taking hard notes and shifting them up for you by means of 'checking insanity'.  I'm doing a lot more writing lately, and I'm going to just fold in the work I've been doing on the diety one-pages and some additional trait handling into it. 

Glad to see you've had a look at things, Erok!  Good luck with your new person.

Anachronisma

If it helps get this done faster, I can offer my mediocre modding abilities to help fill in content once the framework is done.

Plymouth

The mod is in a coma and since people are actually still beg for it to push the daisies, I will get it done once my uni semester is done(in 2 weeks). Fret not. There isn't a ton of shit to do, only a minor fraction, er, relatively minor.  :P

Plymouth

It is still steaming full speed ahead, I am finishing up SMG xmls and switching up to Anti-Materiel rifles, after that all is good to go.

Plymouth

Content-wise all is done, now updating the values for new balancing stuff and generally fixing the mod to be B18 compatible.  :P

Plymouth

The mod is effectively ready for release, only need to tweak some things.

Plymouth