[A16] Metro Armory, Ushanka!, Vanilla-like wheat, Stuffed Vents

Started by Dark_Inquisitor, May 11, 2016, 09:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilroy232

Gnurro

Quote from: FridayBiology on May 12, 2016, 08:02:38 AM
Thought its just a hat though, having never worn one before (real life) would I restrict hearing? and could you make it decrease a colonist's hearing sense?

Ushanka make hearing bad? Da, but no ears because freezing off is more bad hearing.

Joking aside, you can hear pretty well with a good ushanka. I'd say not more than 5% worse.

JorJor

Ah yes, I found good hat mod.  :)

MisterVertigo

This is a great mod, and a fantastic thread. Thank you!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

FridayBiology

Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

Galleg

It really looks great, the art work is excellent, doesn't looks extrange like other hats. Congratulations.

JimmyProvince

Odd... how do you obtain such a hat? My people need them for the winter before NATO attempts to take Moscow (and gets the same fate as the Wehrmacht and Grand Armee) :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ekarus

Quote from: Gnurro on May 14, 2016, 02:50:10 AM
Quote from: FridayBiology on May 12, 2016, 08:02:38 AM
Thought its just a hat though, having never worn one before (real life) would I restrict hearing? and could you make it decrease a colonist's hearing sense?

Ushanka make hearing bad? Da, but no ears because freezing off is more bad hearing.

Joking aside, you can hear pretty well with a good ushanka. I'd say not more than 5% worse.

I don't know, I can hear plenty fine with mine on. I'd say a stat hit isn't necessary.

RazorHed

You have a pic with a dog wearing a hat. Is that edited in or can the pets in game actually wear the hats?

Dark_Inquisitor

Quote from: JimmyProvince on May 29, 2016, 09:27:15 AM
Odd... how do you obtain such a hat?
You should be able to make one just like normal hat or tuque. (in tailoring bench)

Quote from: RazorHed on May 29, 2016, 12:08:03 PM
You have a pic with a dog wearing a hat. Is that edited in or can the pets in game actually wear the hats?
Look again closely - there is disclaimer just under the picture saying it is not possible. So yes, it was edited in ;)

RazorHed

I NEVER LEARNED TO READ !!!!!!! :)

JimmyProvince

Quote from: Dark_Inquisitor on May 29, 2016, 01:47:04 PM
You should be able to make one just like normal hat or tuque. (in tailoring bench)

Well, I do not see the option to make one. Even Development mode (place direct thing option) does not show such an item.

RazorHed

I just downloaded earlier today to see if the animals could wear it, worked fine for me

Dark_Inquisitor

Quote from: JimmyProvince on May 29, 2016, 08:52:51 PM
Quote from: Dark_Inquisitor on May 29, 2016, 01:47:04 PM

Well, I do not see the option to make one. Even Development mode (place direct thing option) does not show such an item.
It sounds like you didn't activate the mod (menu -> mods -> click the X next to mod name). It can also be caused by another mod (disable all other mods, and check again). And make sure you use correct version of game, that is 0.13. You can re-download it again to make sure it's fine.

Dark_Inquisitor

Update!
- Tagelmust (turban)(for very hot weather) added!
- Military winter coat (warm and durable!) added!
- other nice thing added!