[A16] Metro Armory, Ushanka!, Vanilla-like wheat, Stuffed Vents

Started by Dark_Inquisitor, May 11, 2016, 09:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tgr

Any chance of making the clothing compatible with Soviet faction mod?

Tgr

I can't fire the revolver rifle or revolver .. is anyone else having this problem or is it an issue with compatibility? Sucks, I really wanted to use this!

Dark_Inquisitor

Quote from: TREH on December 27, 2016, 08:32:50 PM
I can't fire the revolver rifle or revolver .. is anyone else having this problem or is it an issue with compatibility? Sucks, I really wanted to use this!
...Yeah, there was a line missing from the revolver rifle, and that caused this problem... Thank you very much for feedback, I'll upload fixed version asap!
Quote from: TREH on December 27, 2016, 03:12:43 PM
Any chance of making the clothing compatible with Soviet faction mod?
Well, I'm trying to make my mods as compatible as possible, so there should be no problems whatsoever.
But if you're talking about Soviet faction pawns using apparel from my mod, well, that's a different case.

Tgr

Thanks so much for fixing, I love this mod for adding some scrap guns.

Madpizzaboy

lakajadiwa

Don't want to bother, but would it be possible to update this for Alpha 17? Thanks :)

kaptain_kavern

Happy birthday  8)

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Spaceman

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on June 07, 2017, 04:01:18 PM
Happy birthday  8)
Note: <generateCommonality> needs to be moved outside of <apparel> for Apparel_Hats.xml to avoid xml errors.
Thanks for the update to them, though!

Zookes

I know this topic is fairly old, but I find the Ushanka! mod charming as a soft winter's day shared with a cup of hot chocolate and at least two bottles of vodka. I've personally updated it for B18 and hope it's acceptable to share it here despite the age.  Mega link- oh dear...

Well, I'm terribly sorry, I seem to have dropped the mega link in the snow here somewhere...

Oh, there it is.

https://mega.nz/#!AWY2GT6A!V-m7yEpRA_NnUT1HHnpRHyme2y6hv_E_tTApSO-uIMk

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Zookes on November 23, 2017, 11:40:58 PM
I know this topic is fairly old, but I find the Ushanka! mod charming as a soft winter's day shared with a cup of hot chocolate and at least two bottles of vodka. I've personally updated it for B18 and hope it's acceptable to share it here despite the age.  Mega link- oh dear...

Well, I'm terribly sorry, I seem to have dropped the mega link in the snow here somewhere...

Oh, there it is.

https://mega.nz/#!AWY2GT6A!V-m7yEpRA_NnUT1HHnpRHyme2y6hv_E_tTApSO-uIMk

Thats Because you are in the wrong topic  ;D

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=30920.0
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Zookes

Oh wow! My apologies, I hadn't realized. I got it in my head that mods only ever had one thread. You're lovely, thanks for pointing me there SpaceDorf