[1.0] RedistHeat (Oct 29, v50) Ported to 1.0

Started by Morgloz, July 19, 2016, 02:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

faltonico

My solution to prevent infestations inside your precious nuclear power plant... (To make it a freezer):

Wouldn't have been possible without this mod xD

Edit:
And also the ultimate insect jelly farm:

Morgloz

Quote from: Didact04 on December 21, 2016, 05:02:15 PM
Any word on progress towards A16? I gotta say, starting a game in a -180F degree iceworld just doesn't feel the same without those heating mechanics. I also don't like looking at 6 heaters lined against the wall.
Quote from: alsoandanswer on December 27, 2016, 07:07:39 AM
is this going to be updated for a16

Yes it is

Quote from: faltonico on December 27, 2016, 01:21:39 PM
My solution to prevent infestations inside your precious nuclear power plant... (To make it a freezer):

Do low temmperatures prevent spawn or they just die?
My mods:
RedistHeat

faltonico

Quote from: Morgloz on December 28, 2016, 06:34:43 AM
Do low temmperatures prevent spawn or they just die?
Prevent them from spawning.

200°C for a couple hours in game kills them, without bursting into flames.

Glad to know you are working on an update =)

Morgloz

Quote from: faltonico on December 28, 2016, 07:49:02 AM
Prevent them from spawning.

200°C for a couple hours in game kills them, without bursting into flames.

Glad to know you are working on an update =)

Cool!

What mod is the nuclear powerplant from? Because I know of Rimushima but it doesn't look the one from it.
My mods:
RedistHeat

coffy

any ETA for a16? really love this mod, building mountain bases just isn't the same without it

faltonico

Quote from: Morgloz on December 28, 2016, 10:27:37 AM
Cool!

What mod is the nuclear powerplant from? Because I know of Rimushima but it doesn't look the one from it.
It is indeed Rimushima... The one and only!, but the cooling pipes glitched out, i told dubwise56 about it, but i think that report got lost in the wall of text xD

Morgloz

Quote from: coffy on December 28, 2016, 12:14:40 PM
any ETA for a16? really love this mod, building mountain bases just isn't the same without it

It's hard to tell, but I should have a working version in about a week.
My mods:
RedistHeat

alsoandanswer

"If I quote some smart guy, then therefore I should be smart myself!" -alsoandanswer

Headshotkill

Quote from: faltonico on December 27, 2016, 01:21:39 PM

Edit:
And also the ultimate insect jelly farm:

My eyes may be fooling me but is that a different graphic I see for foiliage, maybe from a mod?

faltonico

Quote from: Headshotkill on December 29, 2016, 12:59:10 PM
My eyes may be fooling me but is that a different graphic I see for foiliage, maybe from a mod?
CK - Animal & Plant Pack's Tropical Rain Forest.

deathstar

This is the last mod I'm waiting for to complete modpack of the usual suspects. May your updating be swift and painless!

Smexy_Vampire

i am deathly missingthe small coolers and medwall heaters T_T i could never make the ductwork stuff work

Iwillbenicetou

It'll come when it'll come. Most modders are annoyed by repeated asks about a new update. While it may be good for a couple people to ask, it's useful to look above when commenting
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

ebrius

Is this the correct fork on github?
https://github.com/Morgloz/RimWorld-RedistHeat
I was hoping to help out but the last commit was 2 months ago and I wasn't sure if it is up to date