[A17] Less Rebuff

Started by kaptain_kavern, July 21, 2016, 09:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

kaptain_kavern

UPDATE

Thanks to Dingo, the mod is now tweaking even more moods, to limit them to stack only one time.

Details :

• Failed romance attempt incurs -5 mood and lasts for 4 days.
  • Break-up incurs -15 mood and lasts for 25 days.
  • Cheating incurs -15 mood and lasts for 25 days.
  • Divorce incurs -20 mood and lasts for 30 days.
  • Rejected marriage incurs -18 mood and lasts for 30 days.

Again a big thank you to Dingo
He does all the work I just post the update and add his name as author in the about.xml file  ;)

Serenity

Failed romance attempt incurs -5 mood and lasts for 4 days.
This is great, what with some horny perverts constantly hitting on married people

Dingo

Quote from: OverlordZeni on July 22, 2016, 10:36:21 PM
This is such a good idea, thank you!  A workshop release would be great, if you have the game on steam.

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 31, 2016, 05:48:49 PM...if a serious and reliable person is willing to upload them on the Steam Workshop I have no ?ego? problems with that as long as:

• it is plainly written and clearly understandable that "the mod author will never look at steam comments or threads - so please use Github or Ludeon's forum thread for suggestions/issues" (or something similar)
  • it is also clear in your head that I can't help you directly with Steam WS features as I haven't Rimworld on Steam

OK, here you go.

kaptain_kavern

Unless, in that case you can consider yourself as the author buddy ;)

I will add the link to the main post. Another thank you then  ::)

kaptain_kavern

kaptain_kavern

A17 UPDATE
Update log:
- update targetVersion
- adding new patch file :
       + using patchOperation method in order to just change the stacklimit without rewriting the whole thoughtDef code

This mod should now be compatible with any mods

Dingo

Updated on Steam as well.

kaptain_kavern

Quick update for correcting a piece of code.   As a lot of modders yesterday :p

Links are the same, but the archive as been updated. And the Steam Workshop as well