[1.0] Orassans 🐱

Started by Diana Winters, July 28, 2016, 11:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I plan on changing the look of the Orassans to more match the added storyteller. Do you want this?

Yes; I want a more cat-like look
No; keep the neko look
I don't care

Wolvan

Quote from: Diana Winters on December 23, 2016, 04:23:30 AM
Quote from: Wolvan on December 23, 2016, 04:08:03 AM
Quote from: Diana Winters on December 21, 2016, 02:45:48 PM
CR patch updated to 16.1.CR

The Orassans don't have the inventory system added in CR for me, and as such can't pick up ammo or have any additional weapons on them.

Whoopsies! That's been fixed. Please make sure you are using 16.3.hf! If you are using the steam version, it should be downloaded automatically!

Quote from: Kumai0214 on December 22, 2016, 07:02:37 PM
Considering that Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering is updated to A16.. Will the compatibility patch still work? Or do we have to wait for an update on the patch.

Edit: I answered my own question and now I shall wait for an update on the patch.

The EPOE patch is now updated! [16.1.Ehf]

That was pretty quick, thank you!

Diana Winters

doll32

do orassans appear with the "wanderer joins" and that one other event where the colonist is running from raiders and you can save?

Diana Winters

Quote from: doll32 on December 25, 2016, 06:21:56 PM
do orassans appear with the "wanderer joins" and that one other event where the colonist is running from raiders and you can save?

I do not believe so, but I could be mistaken.
Also:
Update 4: Misc Bug Fixes

BubbleCat

Hello!
Thank you so much for you mod! Its great and provide much fun =)
But.. is there any way to get small patch(a16) for cats with human face(not furry one)?

Diana Winters

Quote from: BubbleCat on December 26, 2016, 05:32:29 AM
Hello!
Thank you so much for you mod! Its great and provide much fun =)
But.. is there any way to get small patch(a16) for cats with human face(not furry one)?

Since the appearance is mostly handled via XML, you should be able to figure it out yourself. HOWEVER. The easiest way to do it is to replace the head and hair textures with human heads and the old neko hairstyles, then tweak a bit of XML so they have normal skin color generation.

Canute

Quote from: Diana Winters on December 25, 2016, 11:35:59 PM

I don't think so too, i got many escape pod's and fleeing people so far, but never an Orassan so far.

I think that is something you should work ! Would be nice when Escape pod's, wanderer or fleeing people could be other races too.

faltonico

Hello!
I'm getting a couple errors when using the cryogenic launcher. Only your mod is installed, latest A16 version.
One of the errors makes projectiles disappear before they land.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Diana Winters

Update 5: More Bug Fixes

IHateRegistering

New update seems to have broken the brittle compability with Prepare Carefully further, now females can be generated with male heads and vice versa and the hair selection is randomized if you use PC to edit anything. Before the update, skin color and hair color were randomized, but the hair selection itself carried over from PC to the game start.

edit: The pawns that use the wrong heads for their gender also use the hair selection of that head, which means that males generated with female heads will use the female hair selection. The same for females.

Canute

I think you should decrease the value of orassan fur, they are 3x the price of thrumbofur.

Owlchemist

Quote from: Canute on December 28, 2016, 09:36:09 AM
Quote from: Diana Winters on December 25, 2016, 11:35:59 PM

I don't think so too, i got many escape pod's and fleeing people so far, but never an Orassan so far.

I think that is something you should work ! Would be nice when Escape pod's, wanderer or fleeing people could be other races too.

Poked my head into this thread because I was wondering this too. I don't want to start with Orassans, but I'd like to see one potentially join the colony at some point.

Canute

Currently without hospitality mod, the only way to increase your Orassan population is to capture them.
And for this you need to made the other orassan faction hostile, and believe me, you don't laught when their spaceship at orbit drop their waste over your colony (orbital strike).
Then you want peace with them again.

JaxelT

I would assume that they appear as slaves from orbital traders as well.

Canute

Me too,
but never saw any so far, just humans no other races.