Alpha 15 unstable branch testing feedback

Started by Tynan, August 17, 2016, 03:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tynan

sc4s2cg please check your version.

Some of that is from mods. I think you're playing A14.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

ReZpawner

Quote from: Tynan on August 25, 2016, 08:40:25 PM
Just push another save-breaking build.

Drugs renamed. Some other fixes and AI tweaks.
Any interesting changes that we should know about?

Tynan

ReZpawner

Quote from: Tynan on August 25, 2016, 10:02:16 PM
I made it in 3 hours, it wasn't huge :p
Well well well, someone is avoiding the subject. Besides, I happen to know that the sizes used in Rimworld are: Small, Medium, Large and Ludeonicrous. Huge isn't even on the list! So come on, what's the damage? :P

sc4s2cg

Quote from: Tynan on August 25, 2016, 08:42:03 PM
sc4s2cg please check your version.

Some of that is from mods. I think you're playing A14.

Ah, you were right. It was A14, but I'm not subscribed to any mods and the game was reinstalled multiple times. Were the graphics not updated?

Leatherhead

Hello again!

I am currently having a problem with the latest build (15.1276). Apparently none of my pawns possess automation and must be manually told to do everything. Started up the Colony fine, then went to take a nap. Now every time I load the save they just stand around.

I am using no mods. I tried to attach the save file, but the size is too big.

Thank you for your time.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Jaxxa

Quote from: Leatherhead on August 25, 2016, 10:27:03 PM
I tried to attach the save file, but the size is too big.

Compress the save file into a .zip file and attach that.

Tynan

Quote from: Leatherhead on August 25, 2016, 10:27:03 PM
Hello again!

I am currently having a problem with the latest build (15.1276). Apparently none of my pawns possess automation and must be manually told to do everything. Started up the Colony fine, then went to take a nap. Now every time I load the save they just stand around.

I am using no mods. I tried to attach the save file, but the size is too big.

Thank you for your time.

Leatherhead

Jstank

I had the same problem between updates. I just figured my save was broken, so I started a new game and the bug disappeared.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

- Bernard of Clairvaux

MikeLemmer

Strange behavior that's probably a bug:

I had a colonist crashland with Smokeweed Dependence and 3 Joints in his inventory. He got 43% into withdrawal without smoking a single one of them. I had to manually tell him to drop the joints, then smoke one, for him to get out of withdrawal.

NolanSyKinsley

Quote from: MikeLemmer on August 26, 2016, 01:16:29 AM
Strange behavior that's probably a bug:

I had a colonist crashland with Smokeweed Dependence and 3 Joints in his inventory. He got 43% into withdrawal without smoking a single one of them. I had to manually tell him to drop the joints, then smoke one, for him to get out of withdrawal.

That's odd, if they crash land I *think* they should drop everything except what they are wearing, perhaps it was bugged because it did not drop the joints like it should.

Tynan

Ambigore

Just a minor bug. I custom-named one of my characters in the start to Kaivar Lancer, but when I hover my mouse over the "Disaster survivor" backstory, it comes up with Steven, the initial name at the start of the game.

(hopefully the screenshot shows up)

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

biship

Unity won't let you remove: (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37) ?