[A16] MarsX v3.0.2 - Musky Edition

Started by Dubwise, September 11, 2016, 09:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yavorh

Quote from: Headshotkill on November 12, 2016, 08:41:05 AM
#MakeMarsGreatAgain

It's six AM, just woke up because of bad sleep rhythm... What to do? Check on Mars mod progress. :D

#MakeMarsGreatAgain

Nord

Quote from: yavorh on November 12, 2016, 11:06:13 PM
Quote from: Headshotkill on November 12, 2016, 08:41:05 AM
#MakeMarsGreatAgain

It's six AM, just woke up because of bad sleep rhythm... What to do? Check on Mars mod progress. :D

#MakeMarsGreatAgain
Yup, same thing.

Dubwise

start of the fleet manager tab and a few new buildings, ship building will come later with the new research and requisition stuff
http://imgur.com/tA0Q4k9

Distorti0N

I take it this will be a feature-rich update, got a rough idea on when it'll get to the release milestone before moving to the next update?

yavorh

Quote from: dubwise56 on November 13, 2016, 09:43:05 AM
start of the fleet manager tab and a few new buildings, ship building will come later with the new research and requisition stuff
http://imgur.com/tA0Q4k9

"Hand to hand", eh... For handling berserk colonists, or for other reasons?

Dubwise

just melee renamed, more like military training for security than just bludgeoning people with pipes

Baguette

Hey, my colonists keep staying indoors with their suits on, but when I make them manually take them off they go outside without suits and get themselves killed.
R.I.P all my saves that got permanently corrupted by mods
2015-2015

Elixiar

On a scale of pheobe friendly to randy tribal ice sheet,

How hard is this mod?
"We didn't crash here by accident... something brought us down". - Anon Rimworld Colonist

Dubwise

Quote from: Baguette on November 14, 2016, 02:04:58 PM
Hey, my colonists keep staying indoors with their suits on, but when I make them manually take them off they go outside without suits and get themselves killed.

you need to make an indoor zone, then an outfit for eva and one for inside, set colonists to inside zone with inside outfit, then when you want them to go outside unrestricted their zone and set the outfit to EVA, in the coming patch i have a suit switching station which automates this process

Dubwise

Quote from: Elixiar on November 14, 2016, 03:24:52 PM
On a scale of pheobe friendly to randy tribal ice sheet,

How hard is this mod?

Hard to answer since it doesn't have vanilla rimworld events like raids or traders which makes the challenge very different

Elixiar

Fair enough!

In that case, how likely is a colony to die?
"We didn't crash here by accident... something brought us down". - Anon Rimworld Colonist

SmartererThanYou

Ratcet_1988

The sanity sake, please... HOW do I get rid of Toxicity??? I can pressurize and oxygenate a room... Toxicity is the biggest issue Im facing... my crew have been living in there suits for the whole time...

Dubwise

Quote from: Ratcet_1988 on November 15, 2016, 10:24:01 AM
The sanity sake, please... HOW do I get rid of Toxicity??? I can pressurize and oxygenate a room... Toxicity is the biggest issue Im facing... my crew have been living in there suits for the whole time...

did you put your moxie indoors?