[MOD] (Alpha 3F) Industrial RIM (v.1.1.2)

Started by Cala13er, March 17, 2014, 05:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What age would you prefer to start in using the new tech tree?

Ancient Era - Start from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost nothing available)
253 (70.1%)
Classical Era - Start 1 age up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with few things available)
33 (9.1%)
Medieval Era - Start 2 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with many things available)
17 (4.7%)
Renaissance Era - Start 3 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with plenty of things available)
7 (1.9%)
Industrial Era - Start 4 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with just over half of things available)
23 (6.4%)
Modern Era - Start 5 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with most things available)
9 (2.5%)
Atomic Era - Start 6 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost everything available)
2 (0.6%)
Information Era - Start 7 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with only few things not available, and not many researches)
2 (0.6%)
Experimental Era - Start 8 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with everything but the experimental stage stuff)
15 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 361

asarium

Quote from: Cala13er on April 12, 2014, 02:28:31 PM
No sorry mate, I won't be putting source code anywhere. As much as I encourage new modders. I will only offer my full help.
:'( That's sad, I really wanted to play with this mod but if you refuse to release the source code I have to assume that it is malicious.

Cala13er

Quote from: asarium on April 12, 2014, 03:07:11 PM
No sorry mate, I won't be putting source code anywhere. As much as I encourage new modders. I will only offer my full help.
:'( That's sad, I really wanted to play with this mod but if you refuse to release the source code I have to assume that it is malicious.

That's your choice. I hate to believe you're not using my mod because you think it's "malicious" considering the Alpha 3 version has 400+ downloads and no complaints of anti-virus flagging it up, I'd say that's all the proof you need.

Azureless

Still waiting on Weapons + before starting, got an updated ETA on that?

Also, what is it that you ask of testers? Just look for bugs and whatnot?

iame6162013

Quote from: Cala13er on April 12, 2014, 03:13:19 PM

That's your choice. I hate to believe you're not using my mod because you think it's "malicious" considering the Alpha 3 version has 400+ downloads and no complaints of anti-virus flagging it up, I'd say that's all the proof you need.

all of us know that u coud be the NSA getting  a new virus upon us. :p
but i do not think anybody wouldn't have noticed this if it woud be a virus. ;)
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Cala13er

Quote from: iame6162013 on April 12, 2014, 03:30:28 PM
Quote from: Cala13er on April 12, 2014, 03:13:19 PM

all of us know that u coud be the NSA getting  a new virus upon us. :p
but i do not think anybody wouldn't have noticed this if it woud be a virus. ;)

Darn! My cover is blown.

NSA OUT.

iame6162013

Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Cala13er

Quote from: Azureless on April 12, 2014, 03:14:47 PM
Still waiting on Weapons + before starting, got an updated ETA on that?

Also, what is it that you ask of testers? Just look for bugs and whatnot?

It won't be till tomorrow now.

Stalker102

I'm haven a few issues with this MOD overall I love it but seems like the Conveyor Belts will not move items also the Smelters seem to just stop working or drop the resource in the middle of it to the point I need to remove it and replace it to get the metals that's it had created.

Nice work and keep it coming =)
Life has many Bridges. Don't burn the ones you crossed

Cala13er

Quote from: Stalker102 on April 12, 2014, 07:14:07 PM
I'm haven a few issues with this MOD overall I love it but seems like the Conveyor Belts will not move items also the Smelters seem to just stop working or drop the resource in the middle of it to the point I need to remove it and replace it to get the metals that's it had created.

Nice work and keep it coming =)

The conveyor belts only pick up items from an adjacent industrial Hopper. and I'll work on fixing that problem. Thank you for reporting them.

killerx243

How does smelting work? I've got iron and I'm using conveyors to send it to a smelter but nothing happens...

Cala13er

Quote from: killerx243 on April 13, 2014, 01:15:57 AM
How does smelting work? I've got iron and I'm using conveyors to send it to a smelter but nothing happens...

Make the conveyor belt drop the iron in a industrial hopper :)

dannyepsin

Quote from: Cala13er on April 12, 2014, 11:38:08 AM
Quote from: dannyepsin on April 12, 2014, 08:56:18 AM
the nucler power plants dont corrupt land. the coal power plants are so efficient they have no down sides you should make them produce waste which would be pretty epic.

Also liking your idea!!

thank u, cant wait to see them in game

Cala13er

Quote from: dannyepsin on April 13, 2014, 04:42:32 AM
Quote from: Cala13er on April 12, 2014, 11:38:08 AM
Quote from: dannyepsin on April 12, 2014, 08:56:18 AM
the nucler power plants dont corrupt land. the coal power plants are so efficient they have no down sides you should make them produce waste which would be pretty epic.

Also liking your idea!!

thank u, cant wait to see them in game

No, thank you!

dannyepsin

also how are u planing on improving the conveyro belt system, its quite dodgy at the moment

Cala13er

Quote from: dannyepsin on April 13, 2014, 04:50:15 AM
also how are u planing on improving the conveyro belt system, its quite dodgy at the moment

Right! Me and Azanor worked on making a system where it would sense conveyor belts around it and adjust to what it's found. For example, if you have a conveyor belt that leads into a junction the junction centre conveyor belt will automatically change into a t-junction!

If this doesn't work, then we will just add different types of conveyor belts.