[MOD] (Alpha 3F) Industrial RIM (v.1.1.2)

Started by Cala13er, March 17, 2014, 05:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What age would you prefer to start in using the new tech tree?

Ancient Era - Start from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost nothing available)
253 (70.1%)
Classical Era - Start 1 age up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with few things available)
33 (9.1%)
Medieval Era - Start 2 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with many things available)
17 (4.7%)
Renaissance Era - Start 3 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with plenty of things available)
7 (1.9%)
Industrial Era - Start 4 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with just over half of things available)
23 (6.4%)
Modern Era - Start 5 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with most things available)
9 (2.5%)
Atomic Era - Start 6 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost everything available)
2 (0.6%)
Information Era - Start 7 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with only few things not available, and not many researches)
2 (0.6%)
Experimental Era - Start 8 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with everything but the experimental stage stuff)
15 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 361

Cala13er

Celthric Aysen

Quote from: Cala13er on April 21, 2014, 06:40:45 AM
Quote from: Blackjack1000K on April 21, 2014, 06:40:00 AM
BTW cala13er you just mixed up alot of textures....
i see you used the sludge Tank instead of the barrel... also you didn't use the ores i gave you..

What?
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Cala13er

Quote from: Blackjack1000K on April 21, 2014, 06:42:18 AM
i see you used the sludge Tank instead of the barrel... also you didn't use the ores i gave you..

What?

I'm going to keep the ores, And what do you mean? I liked the sludge tank :P Plus, the barrels aren't birds eye view, so it looks like the colonists are just shoving them on the sides :/ Good textures though sorry.

Celthric Aysen

Quote from: Cala13er on April 21, 2014, 06:44:38 AM
Quote from: Blackjack1000K on April 21, 2014, 06:42:18 AM

What?

I'm going to keep the ores, And what do you mean? I liked the sludge tank :P Plus, the barrels aren't birds eye view, so it looks like the colonists are just shoving them on the sides :/ Good textures though sorry.
K, then....
i guess im releasing a mini texture pack for the mod...

Celthric Aysen

Cala13er

ItchyFlea

Found a bug with the sludge.

Whenever I try to save, or when the game autosaves, this message appears Found two compressible things in (LOCATION). The last was SludgeWasteNUMBER several times.

Here's a screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/9s0P3Gi.png
If you need it, the save: Fallville (I'm also using my Animal Rugs mod)

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Cala13er

Cala13er

Quote from: ItchyFlea on April 21, 2014, 09:07:58 AM

Whenever I try to save, or when the game autosaves, this message appears Found two compressible things in (LOCATION). The last was SludgeWasteNUMBER several times.

Right, Unfortunately. That happens in better power + aswell! Removing waste until v1.2.0 when I find a way to avoid this.

Architect

Quote from: Cala13er on April 21, 2014, 09:26:01 AM

Right, Unfortunately. That happens in better power + aswell! Removing waste until v1.2.0 when I find a way to avoid this.

I know we're meant to be at war and yada yada but the mods come first. Try looking at the GenPlacement near mode method to get a place to put the waste which won't upset the saving system. I tried using the normal one, and it throws a hissy fit because it is classed as debris, however it may be possible to just use the place finding part, and then change the Position on the IntVec3 that it returns, ignoring the stack sizing bit completely which is what i think causes the errors.

I haven't tried it myself yet, its what i intend to do over the next week, but I thought I'd give you a heads up on what might work.
Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

Cala13er

Quote from: Architect on April 21, 2014, 10:56:13 AM
Quote from: Cala13er on April 21, 2014, 09:26:01 AM

I know we're meant to be at war and yada yada but the mods come first. Try looking at the GenPlacement near mode method to get a place to put the waste which won't upset the saving system. I tried using the normal one, and it throws a hissy fit because it is classed as debris, however it may be possible to just use the place finding part, and then change the Position on the IntVec3 that it returns, ignoring the stack sizing bit completely which is what i think causes the errors.

I haven't tried it myself yet, its what i intend to do over the next week, but I thought I'd give you a heads up on what might work.

We're meant to be at war? Nahhh, I don't want war.

Architect

Excellent, then there shall not be one. Have you any ideas other than that which I suggested for fixing the issue?
Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

Cala13er

Quote from: Architect on April 21, 2014, 11:08:41 AM
Excellent, then there shall not be one. Have you any ideas other than that which I suggested for fixing the issue?

Gonna give it a go now and see what's the problem.

daft73

Quote from: Architect on April 21, 2014, 11:08:41 AM

good now back to good things, like modding. ;)

Slan

Hi,

I just finish a game with betterpower+. Can you advice me on a list of mod that work well with IRIM on the last version ? I want to start a new game with IRIM but like to test/use more mod if possible. Of course, i've read the suggestions on main/first page.

Thanks