[1.1] Misc. Robots++

Started by alaestor, September 16, 2016, 12:08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alaestor

Quote from: dodviper on June 02, 2017, 12:18:23 PM
The advanced robotic matrix recipe is wrong, it produces 1 intermediate instead of the advanced matrix.

This will be fixed in the next patch

Quote from: Exoray on June 02, 2017, 10:29:56 AM
T4 Hauling Bot doesn't go back to work after charging up. It has to be activated again and again
After more testing its only Hauler Bot T2 T3 T4 that don't restart working after coming back to the base for a charge all the others work as far as I tested

ER Bot does not fight fire only thing it accomplishes is standing by the flame till it gets set on fire
I'm trying to fix the Haulers right now - but this is the first report I've gotten about the ER bot not fighting fires... I'll investigate that when I get haulers working properly.

silentlord

hello alaestor.... im having the exact same issues with haulers T2, T3 and T4.  also i can confirm the ER T1 doesn't fight fires. not tried the other ER tiers as haven't researched them yet in my current play through.

edit: Forgot to add. the T3 and T4 haulers also only work till 50% rest and then head back to charge station. dunno if this was what was intended or not. didn't check the T1 and T2 as didn't keep them long enough :P

EldrickTobin

To add to the bug pile... Hauler II-IV ... same report as everyone else. Sitting in charger.

Different report on the ER Bot. They can't FEED patients/prisoners/animals.

Colonist rescued, Escape Pod crash victim, Sammy. could be treated, but not fed by the ER Bot (which requires manipulation according to the core raws)

Emergency Responce Bot (Tier 3) tried to find food to bring to Sammy but Emergency Responce Bot (Tier 3) is incapable of Manipulation.
Verse.Log:Error(String)
RimWorld.FoodUtility:BestFoodSourceOnMap(Pawn, Pawn, Boolean, FoodPreferability, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
RimWorld.FoodUtility:TryFindBestFoodSourceFor(Pawn, Pawn, Boolean, Thing&, ThingDef&, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
RimWorld.WorkGiver_FeedPatient:HasJobOnThing(Pawn, Thing, Boolean)
AIRobot.<>c__DisplayClass1_1:<TryGiveJob>b__0(Thing)
Verse.<RegionwiseBFSWorker>c__AnonStorey5FF:<>m__C02(Region)
Verse.BFSWorker:BreadthFirstTraverseWork(Region, RegionEntryPredicate, RegionProcessor, Int32, RegionType)
Verse.RegionTraverser:BreadthFirstTraverse(Region, RegionEntryPredicate, RegionProcessor, Int32, RegionType)
Verse.GenClosest:RegionwiseBFSWorker(IntVec3, Map, ThingRequest, PathEndMode, TraverseParms, Predicate`1, Func`2, Int32, Int32, Single, RegionType, Boolean)
Verse.GenClosest:ClosestThingReachable(IntVec3, Map, ThingRequest, PathEndMode, TraverseParms, Single, Predicate`1, IEnumerable`1, Int32, Int32, Boolean, RegionType, Boolean)
AIRobot.X2_JobGiver_Work:TryGiveJob(Pawn)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
RimWorld.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob(ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
AIRobot.X2_AIRobot:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Colonist rescued, malnourished rat. (Just didn't want it dying in my colony)

Emergency Responce Bot (Tier 3) tried to find food to bring to Rat53864 but Emergency Responce Bot (Tier 3) is incapable of Manipulation.
RimWorld.FoodUtility:BestFoodSourceOnMap(Pawn, Pawn, Boolean, FoodPreferability, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
RimWorld.FoodUtility:TryFindBestFoodSourceFor(Pawn, Pawn, Boolean, Thing&, ThingDef&, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
RimWorld.WorkGiver_FeedPatient:HasJobOnThing(Pawn, Thing, Boolean)
AIRobot.<>c__DisplayClass1_1:<TryGiveJob>b__0(Thing)
Verse.<ClosestThingReachable>c__AnonStorey5FE:<>m__C00(Thing)
Verse.GenClosest:ClosestThing_Global(IntVec3, IEnumerable, Single, Predicate`1)
Verse.GenClosest:ClosestThingReachable(IntVec3, Map, ThingRequest, PathEndMode, TraverseParms, Single, Predicate`1, IEnumerable`1, Int32, Int32, Boolean, RegionType, Boolean)
AIRobot.X2_JobGiver_Work:TryGiveJob(Pawn)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
RimWorld.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob(ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean)

I have about 6 ER Bot III's... because I haven't made the IV's yet. Hope this data helped in any way.

alaestor

R++ has been updated to mv2.0.1
This should fix the hauler recharge bug and the T4 matrix issue.
(the hauler bug fix was going to break saves, but i've implemented a dirty hack to make it work :D )

Check out the changelog in the main post for more details.

---

Quote from: silentlord on June 03, 2017, 10:14:11 AM
hello alaestor.... im having the exact same issues with haulers [...] also i can confirm the ER T1 doesn't fight fires. [...] The T3 and T4 haulers also only work till 50% rest and then head back to charge station.
You can open up the Needs tab and see that Robots will work until the Rest (energy) meter goes bellow the little tick marks and then will return to base station. This should be consistent will all robots. Should be about 30% or something...

Quote from: EldrickTobin on June 03, 2017, 10:39:22 AM
To add to the bug pile... Hauler II-IV ... same report as everyone else. Sitting in charger.
Colonist rescued, Escape Pod crash victim, Sammy. could be treated, but not fed by the ER Bot (which requires manipulation according to the core raws)
[...]
I have about 6 ER Bot III's... because I haven't made the IV's yet. Hope this data helped in any way.
Please try updating Misc. Robots (the parent mod by Haplo) to the latest version

Exoray

T4 Hauler Bot is working great so far no issues

Also having the feeding error with the T4 ER Bot

T4 ER Bot Throws this error when attempting to fight fires

ER Bot (Tier 4) tried to beat fire Fire596787 but has no beat fire verb.
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce(String, Int32)
RimWorld.Pawn_NativeVerbs:TryBeatFire(Fire)
RimWorld.<MakeNewToils>c__Iterator14:<>m__44()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick()

Amazing Mod good job

EldrickTobin

Quote from: alaestor on June 03, 2017, 11:09:07 AM
*snippage*
Quote from: EldrickTobin on June 03, 2017, 10:39:22 AM
Colonist rescued, Escape Pod crash victim, Sammy. could be treated, but not fed by the ER Bot
*snip*
Please try updating Misc. Robots (the parent mod by Haplo) to the latest version

Ahh? *compares steam and forum dls* According to directory compare (UltraCompare) I'm running the latest version of Misc. Robots.

Which means... something else is breaking something. Huzzah -.-

Anyway, thanks for the quick work on the hauler issue. I get to go make sure no other mod is messing around (old dll or something? @.@)

Exoray

Im not sure but im having the same problem with ER bots not feeding, using latest versions of both mods

alaestor

R++ has been updated to mv2.0.2
This should fix all the ER errors (feeding (again) and firefighting)
Check out the changelog in the main post for more details.

--
sorry for the update spam... Every time I fix something people report new bugs xD

gaultesian

Your update reports are anything but spam  ;).

Keep up the great work Aleastor!

Exoray

Quote from: gaultesian on June 03, 2017, 02:50:48 PM
Your update reports are anything but spam  ;).

Keep up the great work Aleastor!

Totally agree, updates = fixes, Spam away lol

Amazing mod I don't think I could play without it now 

alaestor

I've included an optional robot; the Tier 5 OmniBot :D

Figured it was a bit too OP to include in the normal mod so...

silentlord

omnibot looks freaky. i like. can't wait to get.

if it can doing anything, is there work-tab for it? so you could exempt certain jobs.

alaestor

Quote from: silentlord on June 03, 2017, 05:17:11 PM
if it can doing anything, is there work-tab for it? so you could exempt certain jobs.

it can only do what all the other bots can do, but combined into one. But no, there's no work-tab for it. I have no idea how such a thing could be done without a big overhull of the parent mod and C# code.

silentlord

arh shame. still love the model, looks badass.

but i prefer having them split up into various job'trees. still keeping it though as gotta have atleast one robot-foreman/overload! :P

gaultesian

Love the mod, and I have tried out all of the builder bots now (I to V) via dev mode, and they seem to consistently create either shoddy or awful products.  Is this me (I am building them before the tech is researched, or I am providing them with the setup of the game via Edb)?  I love the designs and the usefulness of the bots, but I am wondering if something is amiss.

Cheers,
Gaultesian