[1.0][WH40k] Astra Militarum Imperial Guard Mod v1.9 (19/10/18) V1.0 Updat

Started by QuantumX, September 28, 2016, 09:33:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuantumX

Updated Following

* Core Mod to V1.41
* Turrets Mod to V1.21

Both were updated to fix the layout of the Research Windows to make it easier to view, my items are now on the far left. Also updated all the sound Defs to have a missing tag using in A16.

Please continue to post any bugs you find. If you want detailed change logs for the addons you can find them in steam, i only post the core mod change log here.

Dimbledorf

When will Tynan add goats, I wonder?

QuantumX

Quote from: Dimbledorf on December 22, 2016, 05:51:13 PM
can us combat realism using peasants get a compatibility patch

I'm not even sure the work involved to do this, i think i would have to complete overall the weapons and armor.. Might be something i look into in the future, but atm you're the only person to ask for it.

TOWC

To be perfectly honest, those new mechs are annoying and unbeatable in the early game. And they spawn from every ship, so if you're lucky to get psychics - you're done for.
Even goddamn caravans can't stop this madness head-on, come on!

Cthonia

Great job man! I love Wh40k, so in my modpack it's a must have :) But I've encountered some problems. Like why do I need the Power Armour research, when guardsman armour is more fragile and offers less augmentation? The other is the core extractor, I understand it's a late game tech, but rng is blessing me with heat waves all the time, so the extractor room had to be cooled to -20 degree celsius to prevent from overheating (triple granite walls, airlock entrance, whole facility shut down during heat waves to keep the door-openings at minimal) so my colonists always experiencing mild hypothermia during mining, tried to limit one colonist to do the job in a parka (can't make them wear parka all day, it's warm climate out there) but can't. I'm not even sure which job is that (used the level slider with no postive results). So is the cooling absolutely necessary?

Cheers,
Cthonia

TrashMan

Seems like there's a surge of different 40K mods. We should all work together and combine resources.

Also, the fewer workbenches a mod adds, the better.
If you play with a dozen mods, suddenly half of your base is just workbenches!

QuantumX

A17 Updated for all my Mods...

A few changes please see the change log.

I have also left links to the Legacy A16 mod for those that want them.

I don't usually monitor this thread that much, but feel free to post bugs here as i will actively check at least one a day for a week to squish any A17 bugs in my mods.

Bizarro Ted

Shameless bump! Fantastic weapons and armor, any plans to make this Combat Extended compatible? I love your work!

sirskips

You should work with the maker of the corruption mod. He is already done with most of what you hope to do!

koni

Very good ;)
What about making more add-ons with other IG regiments, like the Death
Korps of Krieg? That would be nice