[1.0+] Outer Galaxies (AKA Rimworld 2.0; now with 70's T-levels)

Started by Razzoriel, October 30, 2016, 04:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razzoriel

Quote from: SansMasterBudaa :3 on February 25, 2019, 10:16:08 PM
But CE dont have those options???
I mean, i dont know if it will compatible with CE
A patch for CE will be made after the mod release is (somewhat) stable.

Razzoriel

Half of the spacer and nano-age weapons are finished. With the other half done, Outer Galaxies will have a ready unreleased version for weapon testing. If you have the patience and the guts to test 500+ weapons in a Rimworld mod, you can download this unfinished version and send me all bugs you'll find.

Hjkma

Hi, I can't find a link to a githab project anywhere, neither in the main post nor in the comments. Does it exist or is there another place where I can download the mod?

Razzoriel

Quote from: Hjkma on May 22, 2019, 02:53:14 PM
Hi, I can't find a link to a githab project anywhere, neither in the main post nor in the comments. Does it exist or is there another place where I can download the mod?
Mod download is under request-only for the moment. Last version is not updated, and the new one will be available when this is done.

Trunken

Pretty hyped now, since i saw your stuff in #RimWorld.

Great ideas and cool concept. Hope to see it soon :-)

Razzoriel

Happy to announce Outer Galaxies will feature roughly 50 weapons from Planetside 2. Probably also going to feature mounted turrets of the vehicles of the game as well. Tried to balance out as much as possible the branches of weapons from the three factions and the neutral Nanite Systems one. Lore already incorporated in the game.