[A17] German Wehrmacht

Started by orannj, November 04, 2016, 04:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Facepunch

Quote from: TREH on December 21, 2016, 06:18:21 PM
Am I the only one noticing these weapons seem ... incredibly powerful?

I'm having people with these weapons one-shotting Glittertech commandos.

Germans were OP in real life, too.

orannj

I'll take a gander and see what's up. There's always more tweaking to do. :)

orannj

Updated to fix the comm console error. Should be good to go. Oh, also, traders.

WolfWoof

Hey there can you also upload the version with bug fixed console to google drive?

MrGarretto

I'm here to report that the Comms Console issue isn't fixed. I really like this faction and your Russian factions but they both break the comms console. I replied on the Russian faction topic about what seems like the problem but I can't actually test it cause I'm scrub lord when it comes to actually fixing things. The reply on the Russian faction topic has more info on what I found. The same issue I'm having happens on both the Russian faction and this faction, both made by you. Neither faction ever has a leader.

orannj

Forgot to update the google drive mods. Comm console fix should be working on those. Apologies, fix has been up on steam.

Robloxsina66

orannj

Yep, as I said. Use the google drive link and it should be updated to the new version. Let me know if that's working alright for you, I haven't had any issues.

Dacksi

Hello, Healthy New Year first.

If I want to build up the MG42 HMG gun and want to man it, he always tells me no bullets nearby.

Where can I make them?

Glass

I really enjoy this and your Russian mod, but I am having the same issue as mentioned above with the mG42, even if i have ammo near it 1-2 squares away, i keep getting errors saying there is no ammo nearby

The pak 38 works great, and i think the weps are pretty balanced right now, i added another wep mod recently and it seemed way overpowered in comparison to these weps.

Also i keep getting an issue in my debug log from the russian mod

config error in soviet_radio1: prioritizeNewest is not supported with sustainers
it will say this 4 times with soviet_radio1-4

orannj

Don't worry about the radio errors, those aren't factored in at the moment due to the removed radio system. I've updated the mod on the workshop for both the Wehrmacht and Russia, and your HMG rounds should be working again, relabeled. Let me know if that works for you. I'll get the direct link up in a little bit.

Edit: Link's up.

Tgr

While I know it's ahistoric, I think it would be better to not have to worry about caliber when using the various HMGs/support weapons. The vast majority of mods and base game only use shells for artillery, meaning it's hard enough to justify using your support weapons that require ammo already...

johnarcie009123

HMG's and the 40mm Cannon doesn't appear in-game I cannot install them. I need help. there also times where my pawns just take off their tunics on their own and the uniforms will just be lost. please help me. The mods I was using when I first have this mod were: FireDept and the Soviet, I later on added mods that expands prostheses in game.

DARK3063

all guns are supposed to be powerful it's hot lead coming right for you

Ober11

The mod looks great (same as the Red Army one), and everything seems to be working fine, but I'm not sure if anyone else has ran into this issue, but I can seem to find the 2cm Flak? I went through Dev mode to make sure I wasn't looking over anything, but even in God-mode it's not under the security tab, and if I use the "spawn" command in the dev console, the Flak emplacement is no where to be found. The shells are still in game, and I even tried to spawn in a Wehrmacht siege to see if they'd build one, but they didn't either. In the security xml the info is still there, but I'm wondering if this is an issue on my end that I'm just overlooking?