[A17] No Death Randomness, Fitness

Started by mazacik, November 24, 2016, 11:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joaonunes

Just for the record, "Fit Colonists" is NOT compatible with Killface's "FacialStuff" as both mods alter the method "PawnGraphicSet.ResolveAllGraphics". Perhaps you should add it to the "incompatible" list.
Nothing to point out on the "No more random death" regarding "Medical Complication" after a full code analysis.
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

Thundercraft

Quote from: mazacik on December 05, 2016, 03:17:31 PM
Quote from: Thundercraft on December 05, 2016, 10:55:07 AM
Would you consider creating a version of this .dll for non-lethal weapon mods to call, thereby only affecting certain modded weapons that should be 100% non-lethal (but currently aren't)?...

That would require the authors of said mods to use a part of my code - something they can already do now - and not the other way around...

??? How can we use a part of your code, though? Currently, that seems impossible to do, since you did not provide your source code... unless I'm missing something. The only files in your download are the .dll and the About.xml.

joaonunes

Quote from: Thundercraft on December 12, 2016, 05:47:43 PM
Quote from: mazacik on December 05, 2016, 03:17:31 PM
Quote from: Thundercraft on December 05, 2016, 10:55:07 AM
Would you consider creating a version of this .dll for non-lethal weapon mods to call, thereby only affecting certain modded weapons that should be 100% non-lethal (but currently aren't)?...

That would require the authors of said mods to use a part of my code - something they can already do now - and not the other way around...

??? How can we use a part of your code, though? Currently, that seems impossible to do, since you did not provide your source code... unless I'm missing something. The only files in your download are the .dll and the About.xml.

The same way I checked the code to look for any incompatibilities: DLL reverse engineering tool, available in the modding tools section of the forum. Just open a DLL from any mod and look for what's inside of it
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

Alenerel

Ill let you know that there are some of your fans waiting for the anti fat people updated to A16 :D

mazacik

Updated both mods to A16 and made the them much more compatible.

Alenerel

I am grateful but... I just wanted to remove fat people, not thin or hulk :(

Etherdreamer

So if it add more health to bodies, will not mess with the races mods than adds more surgeries etc etc.

Edit:
Got this error.
http://imgur.com/XjUC2vq

mazacik

Quote from: Etherdreamer on December 21, 2016, 12:39:59 PM
So if it add more health to bodies, will not mess with the races mods than adds more surgeries etc etc.

Edit:
Got this error.
http://imgur.com/XjUC2vq

You should be fine using any races mod, as long as the races mod is using default humanoid body parts. The error is harmless.

Alenerel

Can you make an option to not remove hulk and thin bodies, just fat?

ethanwdp

Just curious, is there a link for the A15 version of no RNG death?

mazacik

Quote from: ethanwdp on December 22, 2016, 01:08:47 PM
Just curious, is there a link for the A15 version of no RNG death?

Yeah, I forgot about it. Added.

Madpizzaboy

how did you install optional torso health buff ? replace the original No Rng In Death or put in as a new folder/mod

mazacik

Quote from: Madpizzaboy on December 23, 2016, 03:38:08 AM
how did you install optional torso health buff ? replace the original No Rng In Death or put in as a new folder/mod

Just put it in the mods folder. It's set up so both the mod and the torso buff go into the same folder, but it doesn't really matter. You could put it in a separate folder and everything would work just the same.