About to hit 2500 downloads.... how crazy is that :p
Wow, awesome number of downloads. Congratulations ;D

jamieg

Quote from: Haplo on April 19, 2014, 09:08:59 AM
Quote from: jamieg on April 19, 2014, 08:35:53 AM
About to hit 2500 downloads.... how crazy is that :p
Wow, awesome number of downloads. Congratulations ;D

and too you also :D it means your mod was also DL that many times :p
YES! Its true! im updating The BIG BANG mod pack check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orzLZbECR20&list=UUr1sEPUEhFqy01q16zGisIg

Haplo

Yeah, but my mods are only a small part of your collection. And the collection itself was your idea, so that the people have one centralized mod, where they can find a whole bunch of mods that work together.
So.. Congratulations to your successful collection. ;)

jamieg

dammit keep seeing Haplo instead of HALO on the tv ;) my eyes are playing tricks on me!
YES! Its true! im updating The BIG BANG mod pack check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orzLZbECR20&list=UUr1sEPUEhFqy01q16zGisIg

Haplo

I have honestly no idea, how you get to Haplo. Where ever did you get that name from? Such a strange thing..
Oh and before I'll forget: (Calling the Force) *** These aren't the Haplo's your searching for! You have seen nothing, it just was HALO.. ***  8)

murlocdummy

I'm starting to have issues with loading up the savegames.  Is it because I'm using version 3f instead of 3e?

jamieg

Quote from: murlocdummy on April 20, 2014, 02:12:03 AM
I'm starting to have issues with loading up the savegames.  Is it because I'm using version 3f instead of 3e?

Im not too sure :( never heard of this issue and the modpack sorry

Viceroy

If the save was generated using anything pre-3f then it will be incompatible as 3f breaks older saves.
Dog goes moo!

Evul

Save with mods - update mod (may cause issue if the item object is precent.)
Save with mods - update game version (may cause issues)
Save with out mods - add mods (work fine)
Save with mods - remove mods (may cause issues.)
Save with out mods - update gameversion  (may cause issues.)

murlocdummy

Okay, I got the savegames to load.  It just seems to take forever to do so.

My main issues right now are the Fertlizer Pump, which doesn't work, and the "fix" for it by Machine doesn't work, either.

Also, the conveyor belts don't seem to work properly, either.  One of my pawns placed some Wood Mulch on the belt, and the first batch moved long just fine, but when the second batch came along, the entire thing broke.  I'm having to deconstruct, then reconstruct the Belt Feeder just to get it to start up again.

I've been trying to streamline the production of Wood Economy and Cannibal items, but so far, due to belts not working, I've been manually designating stockpile priorities to goad my pawns into moving stuff between workshops and sales stockpiles.

Architect

Quote from: murlocdummy on April 21, 2014, 05:18:07 PM
Okay, I got the savegames to load.  It just seems to take forever to do so.

My main issues right now are the Fertlizer Pump, which doesn't work, and the "fix" for it by Machine doesn't work, either.

Also, the conveyor belts don't seem to work properly, either.  One of my pawns placed some Wood Mulch on the belt, and the first batch moved long just fine, but when the second batch came along, the entire thing broke.  I'm having to deconstruct, then reconstruct the Belt Feeder just to get it to start up again.

I've been trying to streamline the production of Wood Economy and Cannibal items, but so far, due to belts not working, I've been manually designating stockpile priorities to goad my pawns into moving stuff between workshops and sales stockpiles.

Can you be a little more specific as to how the belts aren't working? If you're having an issue than others may be having the same issue. What exactly are you doing which is causing them to behave in a way you wouldn't expect?
Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

jamieg

he put them upside down on the floor and is now wondering why they keep running away ;)

murlocdummy

Quote from: Architect on April 21, 2014, 06:03:51 PM

Can you be a little more specific as to how the belts aren't working? If you're having an issue than others may be having the same issue. What exactly are you doing which is causing them to behave in a way you wouldn't expect?

I'm just trying to move Planks and Mulch from the workshops to the stockpiles around the Orbital Beacon.  The pawn sticks the Mulch into the Belt Feed, and it goes along just fine.  The second batch of Mulch either doesn't go anywhere or goes too fast and hits knocks the first batch off of the belt, and subsequent batches don't go anywhere and just pile up on the Belt Feed.  Eventually, the Belt Feed gets full, and the pawn just takes his handful of Mulch or Planks and walks it over to the stockpile.

It makes the conveyor belts totally useless.

Cala13er

Just thought I would let you know, This isn't the "first Full conversion mod". Me and Evul are working on Project sky. Which is a full conversion mod.

jamieg

Quote from: Cala13er on April 23, 2014, 07:12:33 AM
Just thought I would let you know, This isn't the "first Full conversion mod". Me and Evul are working on Project sky. Which is a full conversion mod.

Maybe you can post something in unfinished as I just searched project sky and this is the 1st mention of project sky ever in this forum?