57 (82.6%)
Nanananananana BartMan
22 (31.9%)

Total Members Voted: 69

iame6162013

Quote from: mrofa on June 12, 2014, 06:45:08 AM
My description in the post i longer than yours, come one mate :D
hmm, ok now it's better i hope :P
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

madpluck

Lol still needs work. I downloaded it anyway but I'm still confused about what the mod is or is compatible with.

iame6162013

Quote from: madpluck on June 13, 2014, 12:13:32 PM
Lol still needs work. I downloaded it anyway but I'm still confused about what the mod is or is compatible with.
well read the new description that says absolutely nothing
mrofa still is better at it
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

mrofa

You can always go hardcore and make a wall of text that i made with clutter :D
All i do is clutter all around.

iame6162013

Quote from: mrofa on June 13, 2014, 12:25:44 PM
You can always go hardcore and make a wall of text that i made with clutter :D
i know ^.^

iame6162013

mrofa

Love the metal pices they look awsome!
Bacteria on the other hand looks like sprinkels of a deadly virus, so i was wondering wouldnt it be easier to make some kind of vials of canisters to store them ?
Also i dont get the pool at all :D

iame6162013

Quote from: mrofa on June 30, 2014, 03:02:09 PM
Love the metal pices they look awsome!
Bacteria on the other hand looks like sprinkels of a deadly virus, so i was wondering wouldnt it be easier to make some kind of vials of canisters to store them ?
Also i dont get the pool at all :D
Shhhhh, don't spoil the features :P
(canisters are on my to do list, just like vials)
and i'll make it a bit more clear. ;)

mrofa

iame6162013

Quote from: mrofa on July 03, 2014, 06:42:56 AM
How are they going mate ?
if you mean the textures,
they're going great ;)
most of the vials are ready, the metals are nearly finished,
and a new floor has been added (for testing purposes) oh and the color is "00FF00"