[1.5] Rah's Bionics and Surgery Expansion - v3.3 (April 11th, 2024)

Started by Rah, December 27, 2016, 02:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiasIkkial

Hello! Since EPOE hasn't been updated to .19 yet I've switched over to this mod and I must say I'm probably going to stick with it even after EPOE gets updated! I like the balancing of this more and the organ rejection / adaption system is a fun addition. However, I was wondering how exactly to speed up / jump past the adaption stage of any organ, as I've tried to create cyborg pawns using Prepare Carefully and their organs are always in the beginning adaptive stage. I found an option to "Advance Adaption 10 days", however clicking it seems to do nothing. Is this what I'm supposed to use and I'm just using it wrong, or something else?

Rah

Hi RiasIkkial, at this time there's no way to speed up the adaption process. What you can do is to add 3 synthetic organs via the EDB menu, wait a few days in-game until the adaption settles in or completes, and then add the rest with the dev tools. You just simply find the "Add hediff" button and start adding things to the pawn as you wish.

If you add the remaining 4 after a few days, the pawn will collapse for about a day and a half, and then he will get back up. So you can have all organs installed in like 3 days in-game, but it will take a couple more days for the adaption to finish. -- I might tinker around with the synthetic organs a bit more in the future to make it easier to select all of them with the EDB menu.

RiasIkkial

Quote from: Rah on September 03, 2018, 07:08:40 PM
Hi RiasIkkial, at this time there's no way to speed up the adaption process. What you can do is to add 3 synthetic organs via the EDB menu, wait a few days in-game until the adaption settles in or completes, and then add the rest with the dev tools. You just simply find the "Add hediff" button and start adding things to the pawn as you wish.

If you add the remaining 4 after a few days, the pawn will collapse for about a day and a half, and then he will get back up. So you can have all organs installed in like 3 days in-game, but it will take a couple more days for the adaption to finish. -- I might tinker around with the synthetic organs a bit more in the future to make it easier to select all of them with the EDB menu.

Thank you for the response! This makes me curious what the "Advance adaption 10 days" dev tool really is meant for, it's so perfectly worded as if it related to the adaption in organs. I'll just faff about with the dev mode until I get my pawn up and at 'em, thank you for the clarification!

Rah

hotfix: fixed vomiting rate for kidney disease, now less frequent.

@RiasIkkial, <3

rawrfisher

Do you have any conditions that cause pawns to vomit blood?
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Rah

Quote from: rawrfisher on September 12, 2018, 10:02:34 PM
Do you have any conditions that cause pawns to vomit blood?

That would be a no. Do you have a pawn that is vomiting blood?

rawrfisher

No but then again I havnt actually tried the b19 version of the mod.  I'm just asking since vomitin blood can be a symptom of cancer in some cases

Acute liver failure
Aspirin
Benign tumors of the stomach or esophagus
Cirrhosis (scarring of the liver)
Defects in gastrointestinal tract blood vessels
Dieulafoy's lesion (an artery that protrudes through the stomach wall)
Duodenitis (inflammation in the first part of the small intestine)
Esophageal cancer
Esophageal varices (enlarged veins in the esophagus)
Esophagitis (inflammation of the esophagus)
Gastric erosions (breakdown of tissue lining the stomach)
Gastric varices (enlarged veins in the stomach)
Gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining)
Mallory-Weiss tear (tear in the esophagus associated with pressure caused by vomiting or coughing)
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
Pancreatic cancer
Pancreatitis
Peptic ulcer
Portal hypertension (high blood pressure in the portal vein)
Prolonged or vigorous vomiting
Stomach cancer

The code format was more to make it look nice XD  Here's a few things you could consider as possible conditions if that's something you wanna add to your mod. 
Professional jerk

Lads

Game Version - 0.18.1722
Version of the mod - B18 - Available for download on the first paid of the topic.

Error that appears when starting the game with the loaded mod ->

Quote"Mod RBSE - Lite Edition 1.83 has incorrectly formatted target 'Unknown' version. For the current version, write: <targetVersion> 0.18.1722 </ targetVersion>
Verse.Log: Error (String)
Verse.Log: ErrorOnce (String, Int32)
Verse.ModMetaData: Init ()
Verse.ModMetaData: .ctor (String)
Verse.ModLister: RebuildModList ()
Verse.ModLister: .cctor ()
Verse. <> C__Iterator0: MoveNext ()
Verse. <> C__Iterator0: MoveNext ()
System.Collections.Generic.List`1: AddEnumerable (IEnumerable`1)
System.Collections.Generic.List`1: .ctor (IEnumerable`1)
System.Linq.Enumerable: ToList (IEnumerable`1)
Verse.LoadedModManager: LoadAllActiveMods ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader: DoPlayLoad ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader: LoadAllPlayData (Boolean)
Verse.Root: <Start> m__1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler: RunEventFromAnotherThread (Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler: <UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent> m__1 ()
"

Can anybody help me?

rawrfisher

Just means that the target version was done wrong lol
Not a real bug just a small oversight
Professional jerk

Rah

The code format was more to make it look nice XD  Here's a few things you could consider as possible conditions if that's something you wanna add to your mod.
@rawrfisher, thanks for the suggestion.
@Lads, the B18 version should run fine, so I'm not sure what that is. There were no errors with the 1.83 version. Did you unzip it correctly?

Lads

Quote from: Rah on September 13, 2018, 01:47:54 PM
@Lads, the B18 version should run fine, so I'm not sure what that is. There were no errors with the 1.83 version. Did you unzip it correctly?

Other Mods like EdbPrepare Carefully and CE are working normally
Yes, i unzip correctly.
Just not working

rawrfisher

Quote from: Rah on September 13, 2018, 01:47:54 PM

I got plenty of time to look into more conditions to consider if your interested.  Got only 1 mod to testplay atm and the author only replies once a week on average
Professional jerk

Lads

I come here humbly to make an apology to the author and also to the member who responded with the intention of helping a poor boy to solve his problem.

I've come to say that I'm pretty d*mb, I did not "extract here" the zip file, I "extract to RBSE - Lite edition /", and yes, I seriously believed that I had done everything correctly, just after taking a shower, and watching an anime, I could realize the installation nut I had done hehe

Sorry for taking your time. MB

Yes, the MOD is working perfectly. :-X :-X

Rah

hotfix: small correction to gold requirement for brain implants

Hardcore Armors updated for B19: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=29944.0