[A16][WIP] Advanced Robotics: A New Era - Looking for a programmer~

Started by darkrown, January 01, 2017, 08:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinzy

Quote from: skullywag on February 25, 2017, 05:41:12 AM
My offer still stands, given the textures I can have these ingame doing jobs in seconds, I have a bot mod in progress currently using the old Mech Def 2 bot textures from Shinzy but would happily switch to these as these have the tiered approach im going for in this mod.
What, how dare you even suggest switching my crummy ones to something better! Shame

Techgenius

skullywag

Quote from: Shinzy on February 25, 2017, 05:59:47 AM
Quote from: skullywag on February 25, 2017, 05:41:12 AM
My offer still stands, given the textures I can have these ingame doing jobs in seconds, I have a bot mod in progress currently using the old Mech Def 2 bot textures from Shinzy but would happily switch to these as these have the tiered approach im going for in this mod.
What, how dare you even suggest switching my crummy ones to something better! Shame

Make me tiered versions.....problem solved.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

SpaceDorf

How is it, that I missed this thread.

Funny thing though, I was thinking about a mechanoid - turret , mechanoid - disassembling mod to improve all kind of stuff.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Techgenius

Quote from: SpaceDorf on February 26, 2017, 05:00:42 PM

Funny thing though, I was thinking about a mechanoid - turret , mechanoid - disassembling mod to improve all kind of stuff.

I think someone should fix or at least build a new mod using Mipen droids -with permission provided-, still. Robot mods for rimworld are all in a infant state as most tend to be reskinned colonists or MAI synths :/

Smexy_Vampire

Quote from: Techgenius on February 26, 2017, 09:20:33 PM

I think someone should fix or at least build a new mod using Mipen droids -with permission provided-, still. Robot mods for rimworld are all in a infant state as most tend to be reskinned colonists or MAI synths :/

but i want Kos-Mos T_T she is best synth human

skullywag

Quote from: Techgenius on February 26, 2017, 09:20:33 PM

As per the above this is what im doing/have done (just havent released). Ill get a test version up on the forums soon.

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Techgenius

@Skullywag, Just do it! make our dreams come true! :D

TerrorThomasCao

Yes! Skullywag, we look to you for salvation! Save us from this dark day of idle mods and idle robots and lead us into a new age of Technology! or just make a mod for Rimworld, that works too.

caiowb

I give my blessings to this mod, It would be great to come to life

TerrorThomasCao

Hey author, are you still alive? Still wait to win this lurking contest.

kobar

We need this masterpiece
Stay alive pls

max_286

TerrorThomasCao

SpaceDorf

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.