26 (30.2%)
Other dragonlike creatures
10 (11.6%)
other - please comment bellow the other
3 (3.5%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Voting closed: January 01, 2016, 07:09:04 AM

mew_the_pinkmin

Can you put a .zip download available i don`t like dealing with .rar files. (i have no  programs for rar)
NoBadOrganThoughts        BigBatteries        PlantSaver

harpo99999

Quote from: mew_the_pinkmin on January 25, 2016, 12:50:22 PM
Can you put a .zip download available i don`t like dealing with .rar files. (i have no  programs for rar)
you could look at (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm) and choose the program to suit your operating system, also 7zip can work with rar files (download from this link http://www.7-zip.org/download.html)

Vas

This is more what I imagined a dragon mod for Rimworld to be like.  Dragon raids.  :|
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

Randomdude_452

Beathrus

Quote from: Vas on January 28, 2016, 09:41:25 AM

This is more what I imagined a dragon mod for Rimworld to be like.  Dragon raids.  :|

Screw that Majesty Mission. Pain in the arse. x.x

ORCACommander

Korn.Mil

Willing to see this mod for A13 Version, with events and threats

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ┬┐why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

noobonthisforum

blaze7736

Maby one-day kind of had to stop modding rim world and move on to other paying gigs, feel free to play around with the code but this does need a fair bit of work to update due to the c# scripts probably being outdated as well as the xml