[A17] VE-CO. Vanilla Friendly Combat Overhaul - Updated to A17

Started by Aristocat, February 25, 2017, 04:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradley_

"In a way this is basically mini-Combat Realism"
Except that CR and CE make pawns vulnerable and loosing limbs oneshot, as oposed to "Feature Overview :

- Colonists are more likely survive and less likely lose body parts"

Galaneria

Yeah, this mod has become one of, if not THE mod I now base my other combat related mods around. As much as I like CE, I enjoy how the fighting feels with the 200% blood and pain, damage distribution and tougher body. In some ways it's more dangerous, but surviving fights don't feel like the character is permanently mutilated so I get a richer story for my combat pawns with this.

Certainly looking forward to a B18 version!

Eliijahh

Zookes

Oh, I agree, wouldn't it?
You know, I heard there's been a rash of some rude amateur modders running about, updating things for B18 without authors permissions. Scandalous! Yet one can't help but wish someone - anyone, even an uncouth, dastardly rogue such as they - would cast favor upon our favorites to bring them into this brave new B18 world.

(psst... here's a mega link for an unofficial B18 update)

https://mega.nz/#!weJzUARB!3Wg_Y4Ml28otfgmxZL7mvNHwwWkUZUtaiavepsIvqrQ

GRxGrizzly

Quote from: Zookes on November 24, 2017, 09:11:26 AM
Oh, I agree, wouldn't it?
You know, I heard there's been a rash of some rude amateur modders running about, updating things for B18 without authors permissions. Scandalous! Yet one can't help but wish someone - anyone, even an uncouth, dastardly rogue such as they - would cast favor upon our favorites to bring them into this brave new B18 world.

(psst... here's a mega link for an unofficial B18 update)

https://mega.nz/#!weJzUARB!3Wg_Y4Ml28otfgmxZL7mvNHwwWkUZUtaiavepsIvqrQ

You fiend! Why! I would never! ...oh who am I kidding xD Thanks for the unofficial update, I'll only use it until the official update arrives

Galaneria

Just when I was thinking these pawns are way more durable than I remembered. Or when I wondered when that luciferium addict would finally bleed out from so many injuries!

Thanks much for the unofficial support of the official mod that deserves much respect.

Shekotun

Aristocat! Can you update your VE-CO mod for release version of the game?

Pleeeeease!!!

LeatherCat