Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• January 20, 2019, 06:57:15 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [1.0] RIMMSqol - IG Modding, Pawn editing, Search, Pathfinding, Food rules, ...  (Read 4013 times)

crusader2010

• Colonist
  • Starship Captain
    • View Profile

Hello.
Is this mod compatible with Psychology, PawnRules, AnimalLogic and the likes? Has anyone tested them yet (i.e. Is any functionality lost from the other mods?).

Thanks!
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

Razuhl

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

@HSneak

The amount of points is solely determined by the records of the pawn. The points spent through this mods modifications are saved there too under "CuM spent". If you haven't edited the pawn before that should always be zero. EdB is not involved in this at all. With a value so far off the mark and only on some pawns I suspect all records of those pawns are scrambled(happens if you move a save through game versions), see if the values are sensible.

You can game the system by changing the costs for specific traits. If a pawn has -30k points and the base cost is the default 20 you choose one of his traits and configure the point cost to be (30k/20 + originaltraitcost = 1500+), then remove the trait to get the points refunded ending up with just enough points to retake the trait after you change the trait cost back to it's default value.

HSneak

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

@Razuhl

Thank you very much, it worked like a charm :D
Pages: 1 [2]