Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• September 21, 2019, 09:38:58 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]

Author Topic: [1.0] Map Reroll (2.4.0) - Pick your starting map  (Read 165868 times)

UnlimitedHugs

• Colonist
    • View Profile
Re: [B19] Map Reroll (2.3.4) - Pick your starting map
« Reply #315 on: September 23, 2018, 01:05:53 PM »

Yes, i've used latest version CM from github (actually i've tried using all version CM, and all them work fine ... without MapReroll)
RimWorld - Steam and standalone (i've tried both version). Language - english.

PS CM + MR 2.3.3 = didn't working
CM + MR 2.3.4 = partially working (a map is generated, but on the preview screen 9 black squares)

Just a hunch- try moving/renaming your profile folder and running the game again. It's usually found here:
Code: [Select]
C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

UnlimitedHugs

• Colonist
    • View Profile
Re: [1.0] Map Reroll (2.4.0) - Pick your starting map
« Reply #316 on: October 19, 2018, 07:11:06 AM »

Updated to 2.4.0

1.0 Update is now available for your rerolling pleasure.
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

lorebot

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: November 29, 2018, 06:49:09 AM »

Looking through the thread I notice that this mod has had issues with Prepare Carefully in the past, but I'd never noticed any issues till today. I was starting some tribals with a breeding pair of huskies and after rerolling the map both of the dogs were male. I tried it with a few other animals a couple times and it seems like any tamed animals on the map when generating a new map will be rerolled along with the map. I'm not sure if it's completely random or not because in the 5 times I tried it all the animals were rerolled to male but names, ages, and health conditions seemed random so maybe gender isn't but everything else is? Could just be 'bad luck', more testing would be needed to be certain I think unless this is a known issue and I just didn't see anything about it in the thread.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 06:51:27 AM by lorebot »

Golden

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: November 29, 2018, 04:09:55 PM »

Looking through the thread I notice that this mod has had issues with Prepare Carefully in the past, but I'd never noticed any issues till today. I was starting some tribals with a breeding pair of huskies and after rerolling the map both of the dogs were male. I tried it with a few other animals a couple times and it seems like any tamed animals on the map when generating a new map will be rerolled along with the map. I'm not sure if it's completely random or not because in the 5 times I tried it all the animals were rerolled to male but names, ages, and health conditions seemed random so maybe gender isn't but everything else is? Could just be 'bad luck', more testing would be needed to be certain I think unless this is a known issue and I just didn't see anything about it in the thread.
Yes, it is a known issue that the gender of animals gets rerolled when you reroll your starting map.  :(
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]