[RAFFLE RESULTS] I drew people's colonists

Started by A Friend, April 27, 2017, 07:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Friend

Eyy it's me again. From this thread: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=31192.0

Remember that? no?
well ok...

Anyways, I'm not gonna post the full result of that yet. (Because I haven't done the rest of them yet.) But I do already have the list of the winners. So here's whats gonna happen, top 5 gets one of their colonists drawn. Top 1 gets all 3 drawn. Since I'm a dick that likes to shatter hopes and dreams, I'll only reveal it bit by bit as I continue to finish these things. Well, the last one was supposed to be 3 colonists. But unfortunately only 1 was submitted.

Here's the list:

Congrats to our first lucky winner:
PenguinzPlay

Colonist: Elivra
"The Mrs."

Congrats to our second lucky winner:
NonoAdomo

Colonist: Rowan
"The Handler"

Congrats to our third lucky winner:
Someonesneaky

Colonist: Canim
"Warrior"

Congrats to our fourth lucky winner:
FocusingBlur

Colonist: Vladimir
"The Man in Black"

Congrats to our final lucky winner:
Edixo

Colonist: Nordgen
"Edward Scytherhands"

Aaaaaaaaannnnnndddddddddd
that's all, folks.

See ya.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

A Friend

Also, I ditched the crappy paper aesthetic.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Neotic

literally my words
"Omg! wow this is really nice"
good job on creating such a beautiful piece of art that even portrays a story
BRAIN-OVERLOAD

A Friend

That's what I'm hoping to achieve with my stuff, glad its working out!

XeoNovaDan

It may have been a while, but the quality is excellent. I don't mind waiting to find out the other 4, rest assured they're going to look awesome :'D

milon

A Friend, that's really awesome! Great work & I'm looking forward to seeing the rest as they come out!

focusingblur

Quote from: A Friend on April 27, 2017, 07:42:07 AMSince I'm a dick that likes to shatter hopes and dreams I'll only reveal it bit by bit as I continue to finish these things.
Hnnnnnngh the excitement is murder, I tells ya!

Again this looks awesome. Good job grinding that art skill!

grrizo

Yay! looking forward to it! Awesome work  :D
Lavish meal, now with extra Yorkshire terrier meat.

AH_Its_Skeletor

Quote from: focusingblur on April 28, 2017, 06:22:24 AM
Quote from: A Friend on April 27, 2017, 07:42:07 AMSince I'm a dick that likes to shatter hopes and dreams I'll only reveal it bit by bit as I continue to finish these things.
Hnnnnnngh the excitement is murder, I tells ya!

Again this looks awesome. Good job grinding that art skill!

You said it! Just like everyone else, I'm sure, I can't wait for the rest!

Azure

damn, that's amazing - you just get better with every pic (wish I could say the same for myself xD)

A Friend

Edixo

Awesome results so far! I'm crossing my fingers that I also won!
Nothing says "Home Security" like 50 turrets

A Friend

Shinzy

focusingblur

Really dig what you're doing with the reds and oranges! Makes for some really cool lighting.