[B18] RIMSLAVES 4.2 : DAENERYS’ ARMY – Game of Thrones mod!

Started by WalkingProblem, May 09, 2017, 05:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GlitchKs

Quote from: Walking Problem on May 10, 2017, 06:25:51 PM
Nope. Because they are "animals"

Do the Sally's "nuzzle" at a higher rate than normal? Sorry that made me laugh.

I don't think I would feel comfortable with the morality this mod brings up. Different stroke for different folks I guess. That is the best part about mods. Don't like? the Don't use.

WalkingProblem

Quote from: GlitchKs on May 11, 2017, 12:57:47 PM
Quote from: Walking Problem on May 10, 2017, 06:25:51 PM
Nope. Because they are "animals"

Do the Sally's "nuzzle" at a higher rate than normal? Sorry that made me laugh.

I don't think I would feel comfortable with the morality this mod brings up. Different stroke for different folks I guess. That is the best part about mods. Don't like? the Don't use.

The setting is every 2 hours if I didnt remember wrongly. The mood boost is 12, same as lovin.

this mod just like all most, arent for everybody. I dun insist ppl to use it~

beeeboop

Are any other mods required? I'm having some sort of issue, but I'm not sure whether it's an incompatible mod or a missing requirement.

Also, by Prisoner-Slave do you mean exploiting prisoners?

Raizen

If you put the minions mod above slaves mod it will fix it, but i think that error doesn't affect game play, at least for me.

beeeboop

WalkingProblem

Quote from: beeeboop on May 12, 2017, 04:07:45 AM
Are any other mods required? I'm having some sort of issue, but I'm not sure whether it's an incompatible mod or a missing requirement.

Also, by Prisoner-Slave do you mean exploiting prisoners?

No other mods is required. It can actually run independent of the Minions mod (they use the exact same codes for the working) - but which is also why the slaves mod is looking for Minions (an error if you do not have minions mod) - but doesnt affect the game.

---

Yes exploiting Prisoners to work hard labour. But I not sure if I have that capability to make that a reality yet. haha

beeeboop

Nice. Sounds cool. No bugs yet. I know that there was such a mod for an older version of the game. If you haven't already, I recommend taking a look at it.

WalkingProblem

Quote from: beeeboop on May 12, 2017, 04:47:19 PM
Nice. Sounds cool. No bugs yet. I know that there was such a mod for an older version of the game. If you haven't already, I recommend taking a look at it.

Yeah I somewhat read about it before.

But I probably wont be doing the same thing (or have the ability to). Lets see how

WalkingProblem

Hi all,

for those who are facing problems with this mod, please refer to my mod list arrangement as a reference to how to arrange your mods:

Let me know if you still facing errors and what are the mods your think might have caused it. I can test.

beeeboop

Quote from: Walking Problem on May 12, 2017, 07:17:12 PM

But I probably wont be doing the same thing (or have the ability to). Lets see how

Thanks for the help. For some reason the worker slaves aren't growing plants now?? I haven't tried the soldier ones, but the other ones work fine. I'm playing with Vegetable Garden and a few other mods.

WalkingProblem

Quote from: beeeboop on May 14, 2017, 12:26:44 AM
Quote from: Walking Problem on May 12, 2017, 07:17:12 PM

Thanks for the help. For some reason the worker slaves aren't growing plants now?? I haven't tried the soldier ones, but the other ones work fine. I'm playing with Vegetable Garden and a few other mods.

Yeah they cant grow plants yet. Because I havent figure out the codes to make that happen~

LOL

WalkingProblem

RimSlaves is now the Number 1 most popular mod of the week (or the past 7 days, after other mod popular mods dropped off in their download numbers)

....and 4000 subscribers milestone!

Thank you everyone for all your support!

I will be continuing my development of this mod, and hope to expand on its content for you guys!

Cheers!

AngleWyrm

I tried setting up a salt mine (vegetable garden) with a bed, a food spot and a salt storage palette. The colonists use the salt mine and drop salt into the nearby storage, but when I assign a work slave to a small zone that includes only those things they just mill about. I'm guessing that's a mod interaction issue?

Also, when the slaver faction shows up it seems they don't want to buy my prisoners. As a suggestion for improvements going forward, maybe make them trade in prisoner slaves as well?

My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

Canute

For good brainwashed slaves thes faction only take babies or kids.

Prisoners which allready know what "freedom" means arn't good slaves they need much more attention and still have a hang to flee, special when there are no family member at the vault of the faction.

AngleWyrm

Quote from: Canute on May 15, 2017, 02:26:17 AM
For good brainwashed slaves these factions only take babies or kids.
Have you sold some babies or kids?
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh