Chinese
2 (1.4%)
Japanese
5 (3.5%)
Italian
7 (4.9%)

Total Members Voted: 143

Semmy

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

( Tchey )

Native french
Medium english (can read and understand books, movies and people)
Low-medium esperanto (can read and understand easy texts and people)
Low spanish

Thracian

Russian, Dutch, Bulgarian. Learning English... in Russia we hate americans and english people so hard that we dont learn english in de beginings classes (we begin learning english when we are 14 xD) i hate dutch people especially couse their dumb greenpeace activists lol dutch schools are full with niggas and turkeys so i will never return to that fucked country.. godverdomme

Serithi

English, i know a few words in some other languages but that's about it.
Aspiring voiceactor. See my portfolio here.

golombo

Polish and some English, but I could translate. :)

Falkenauge

MrHudson

My mother tongue is Polish, but I speak English as well, I find it a lot more precise. I sometimes can't express something in Polish that I have in my mind in English without looking it up in a dictionary.

This and AutoIt and C++.

Darker

English, French, Czech, C++, PHP, Javascript, Java and some basics of Latin grammar.
Please... Throw human readable errors on savefile parsing failure!!!
Rim world editor Editor on GIT

djnekkid

As I am a norwegian dude, I obviously speak Norwegian. And as most norwegians I understand most Swedes, and if a danish dude is talking   s l o w l y   it is more or less understandable.
OTOH; reading Danish is way easier then Swedish. Probably have something to do with the 400 year union we had from aprox 1400 to 1814.

And ofcourse, written English is almost as normal as written Norwegian. And within the *'nerdy stuff' I do prefer English litterature over the Norwegian material.
While speaking english I obviously have a rather 'Norwenglish' accent. But I use it as much as I can, and I guess that is the reason english ppl have a HARD TIME learning Norwegian in Norway, cause we rather wanna practice our English, then them practice their Norwegian.

'NFO' ... The 'programming language' used to make addons to OpenTTD

Also, my wife have tought me some Klingon :P

* Wiki articles, computer stuff, have my OS in english rather then Norwegian, set in-game or in-software language to English instead of Norwegian, etc...

litlbear

forgot to check english when i submitted.  my parents are russian, so i learned from them.
yes

Jones-250

Finnish & (Fenno-)Swedish, by birth and inheritance. I am Fennoswede and all that.
I do consider my English skills to be quite sufficient.

Well, I am not able to have any sort of intellectual discussion in the following, however I am able of uttering a phrase or two in German, Russian, French, Japanese and `Murrican.  ;D
Not to forget the fact that most Nordic languages (Swedish, Norweigan, Icelandic & Danish) resemble eachother quite a lot, lowering the language barrier to somewhat surmountable levels.
Skill,
  Cohesion
      and a Forward spirit.

Ash_Crow

- French (native)
- English
- German (low level. Medium when drunk.)
- Breton (really basic level)

Plasmatic

English and Swedish, but I am against translation of games, in general.

I've tried playing Battlefield 2-3-4 in Swedish and I can't because I end up falling off my chair I'm laughing so hard at the commands.. I can't imagine any game benefitting very much from a translation :P

EDIT: Started learning Chinese, and will soon pick up German too.

Sirhc

English and Japanese, though my Japanese is a bit rusty. Haven't spoken conversationally in a long time.

baxterdavid

English, Esperanto, and a fair bit of Spanish. Tried to learn German; all I remember is a few small phrases like "Ich bin krank".