[1.5] JecsTools [4/8/2024]

Started by jecrell, May 26, 2017, 10:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rambo

Exception from asynchronous event: System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for CompVehicle.HarmonyCompPilotable ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Reflection.MethodBase,System.Byte[]].TryGetValue (System.Reflection.MethodBase key, System.Byte[]& value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.GeneralExtensions.GetValueSafe[MethodBase,Byte[]] (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 dictionary, System.Reflection.MethodBase key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.HarmonySharedState.GetPatchInfo (System.Reflection.MethodBase method) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.PatchProcessor.Patch () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.HarmonyInstance.Patch (System.Reflection.MethodBase original, Harmony.HarmonyMethod prefix, Harmony.HarmonyMethod postfix, Harmony.HarmonyMethod transpiler) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CompVehicle.HarmonyCompPilotable..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor (intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PlayDataLoader.<DoPlayLoad>m__80F () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__84C()

got this error what does it mean

rambo

Quote from: rambo on July 05, 2017, 03:08:56 PM
Exception from asynchronous event: System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for CompVehicle.HarmonyCompPilotable ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Reflection.MethodBase,System.Byte[]].TryGetValue (System.Reflection.MethodBase key, System.Byte[]& value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.GeneralExtensions.GetValueSafe[MethodBase,Byte[]] (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 dictionary, System.Reflection.MethodBase key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.HarmonySharedState.GetPatchInfo (System.Reflection.MethodBase method) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.PatchProcessor.Patch () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.HarmonyInstance.Patch (System.Reflection.MethodBase original, Harmony.HarmonyMethod prefix, Harmony.HarmonyMethod postfix, Harmony.HarmonyMethod transpiler) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CompVehicle.HarmonyCompPilotable..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor (intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PlayDataLoader.<DoPlayLoad>m__80F () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__84C()

got this error what does it mean
this error wouldnt let me launch the game

asquirrel

Jec, is this error from your mod? 

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

rambo

does the vehicles work now? or is it not finished

Razzoriel

I'm still waiting for this mod to support verb modifiers for weapon slots.

jecrell

JecsTools Update 1.0.5

8/1/17

-Fixed faction issue when entering/exiting vehicles. (Hooray!)
-Added new primary assembly, JecsTools with several new classes.
-New Classes

JecsTools.Hediff_TransformedPart

- Similar to added part, however, transformed parts will not remove the
original parts when removed from the character. This allows for us to
"transform" pawn parts. Such as having a colonists' hands turn into
deadly claws.
((Will see use in upcoming Werewolf mod))

JecsTools.JobGiver_AIFirelessTrashColonyClose
JecsTools.JobGiver_AIFirelessTrashColonyDistant

- These classes lets us call a special jobgiver for raiders that does
not include setting fire to objects. This is good for monstrous
creatures that do not have the ability to start fires but still want to
break things.
((Will see use in Werewolf mod and Cosmic Horrors))

Example usage

<!--============= Mental states (critical) ============-->

<ThinkTreeDef>
<defName>ROM_WerewolfFuryThinkTree</defName>
    <insertTag>Humanlike_PostMentalState</insertTag>
    <insertPriority>50</insertPriority>
    <!-- thinkRoot Class="ThinkNode_Tagger">
      <tagToGive>InMentalState</tagToGive>
      <subNodes -->
        <thinkRoot Class="ThinkNode_ConditionalMentalState">
          <state>ROM_WerewolfFury</state>
          <subNodes>
            <li Class="ThinkNode_Priority">
              <subNodes>
                <li Class="Werewolf.JobGiver_WerewolfHunt" />
                <li Class="JecsTools.JobGiver_AIFirelessTrashColonyClose" />
                <li Class="JecsTools.JobGiver_AIFirelessTrashColonyDistant" />
                <li Class="JobGiver_AIGotoNearestHostile" />
                </subNodes>
            </li>
          </subNodes>
        </thinkRoot>
      <!-- /subNodes>
    </thinkRoot -->
</ThinkTreeDef>
...Psst. Still there? If you'd like to support
me and my works, do check out my Patreon.
Someday, I could work for RimWorld full time!

https://www.patreon.com/jecrell

Light_Kota

Hey, I got Rimworld a couple days ago and have loved it so far. I have version Alpha 17b and am getting these errors whenever I load up my game. I've been trying to figure this out for ages and haven't come up with anything. My current version of JecsTools is 5.0, the newest one I believe? Same with all the other mods on the list as far as I can tell. I've tried removing the Prepare Carefully mod to see if that's the issue, doesn't change anything. I've tried an older version of JecsTools, only creates more errors. I've moved the order of the mods around a little, only creates more errors as well. As of right now, with the mods loaded in the order you see I get those errors and simply cannot generate a world. Loads for a few seconds then just goes back to the generate world screen. Again, completely new to Rimworld so sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but it's driving me nuts.

http://imgur.com/a/BmQMZ

http://imgur.com/a/d7QTC

jecrell

8/5/17
v1.0.5.1

- Added new component - CompDelayedSpawner.

CompDelayedSpawner allows us to create things or pawns after a set amount of time. For instance, I created an invisible spawner for the Star Vampire (as of this update) that uses this CompDelayedSpawner. This lets me trigger the Star Vampire incident, drop down some delayed spawners, and enjoy results after a short period of time. The CompDelayedSpawner is highly customizable for things, pawns, and even allows for setting mental states and hediffs.

jecrell

Quote from: Light_Kota on August 04, 2017, 12:47:32 AM
Hey, I got Rimworld a couple days ago and have loved it so far. I have version Alpha 17b and am getting these errors whenever I load up my game. I've been trying to figure this out for ages and haven't come up with anything. My current version of JecsTools is 5.0, the newest one I believe? Same with all the other mods on the list as far as I can tell. I've tried removing the Prepare Carefully mod to see if that's the issue, doesn't change anything. I've tried an older version of JecsTools, only creates more errors. I've moved the order of the mods around a little, only creates more errors as well. As of right now, with the mods loaded in the order you see I get those errors and simply cannot generate a world. Loads for a few seconds then just goes back to the generate world screen. Again, completely new to Rimworld so sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but it's driving me nuts.

http://imgur.com/a/BmQMZ

http://imgur.com/a/d7QTC

Use the latest Star Wars Factions update from GitHub.
https://github.com/jecrell/Star-Wars---Factions (get the non-release version)

jecrell

JecsTools Update 1.0.5.3

8/13/17
New Classes:
JecsTools.DamageWorker_Cleave
JecsTools.DamageDefCleave

--Adds a new damage worker called "cleave" that allows for an attack to swipe multiple targets in front of a user based on XML settings defined in a new damage def. This update is in preparation of the upcoming Werewolves mod.
https://github.com/jecrell/JecsTools/releases/tag/1.0.5.3

Example usage

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<Defs>

<JecsTools.DamageDefCleave>
    <defName>ROM_CrinosSlash</defName>
    <label>slash</label>
    <workerClass>JecsTools.DamageWorker_Cleave</workerClass>
<externalViolence>true</externalViolence>
    <deathMessage>{0} has been slashed to death.</deathMessage>
    <hediff>Scratch</hediff>
    <hediffSolid>Crack</hediffSolid>
    <harmAllLayersUntilOutside>true</harmAllLayersUntilOutside>
    <impactSoundType>Slice</impactSoundType>
    <armorCategory>Sharp</armorCategory>
    <cleaveTargets>2</cleaveTargets>
<cleaveFactor>0.8</cleaveFactor>
<cleaveDamage>Scratch</cleaveDamage>
  </JecsTools.DamageDefCleave>

</Defs>

faltonico

Quote from: jecrell on August 12, 2017, 12:25:52 PM

--Adds a new damage worker called "cleave" that allows for an attack to swipe multiple targets in front of a user based on XML settings defined in a new damage def.
Time to make an Odachi, a Claymore or an Espada Bastarda!
Thanks!

Edit:Typo!

Canute

And what about a sawoff chainshotgun  or claymore trap? :-)

qxevtnulu

Bug report:(Hosiptality mod and jecstools mod)
Situation A: The mod order :Hugslib>hospitality>jecstools:When the visitors or business come by vehicle , the item on the map or the movement location of the charactors cannot be chosen.
Situation B: The mod order :Hugslib>jecstools>hospitality: When the visitors or business come by vehicle , the item on the map or the movement location of the charactors can be chosen.However,all charactors stand by and stop their job except eating.
I'm not sure this Bug caused by which mod(Hosiptality mod or Jecstools mod). Thanks.

qxevtnulu

Error report:
when the visitor come by vehicle ATV,the man cannot order to work and the item cannot be selected. thanks.

Null key while loading dictionary of Verse.ResearchProjectDef and System.Single.
Verse.Scribe_Collections:Look(Dictionary`2&, String, LookMode, LookMode, List`1&, List`1&)
Verse.Scribe_Collections:Look(Dictionary`2&, String, LookMode, LookMode)
RimWorld.ResearchManager:ExposeData()
Verse.ScribeExtractor:SaveableFromNode(XmlNode, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Deep:Look(ResearchManager&, Boolean, String, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Deep:Look(ResearchManager&, String, Object[])
Verse.Game:ExposeSmallComponents()
Verse.Game:LoadGame()
Verse.SavedGameLoader:LoadGameFromSaveFile(String)
Verse.Root_Play:<Start>m__854()
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__851()

Exception ticking VehicleATV169141: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at TFH_VehicleBase.Components.CompGasTank.CompTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TFH_VehicleBase.Vehicle_Cart.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.Game:<LoadGame>m__848()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

CannibarRechter

I didn't see an example for the oversized weapon. Here's how I made it work:

<Operation Class="PatchOperationAdd">
      <xpath>*/ThingDef[@Name = "BaseWeapon"]/comps</xpath>
      <value><li Class="CompOversizedWeapon.CompProperties_OversizedWeapon"/></value>      
   </Operation>
   <Operation Class="PatchOperationAdd">
      <xpath>*/ThingDef[@Name = "BaseWeapon"]/graphicData</xpath>
      <value><drawSize>(2,2)</drawSize></value>      
   </Operation>

IOW, this makes it so that all weapons in the game will honor drawSize, when equipped.

Jec, I have a request: can we get a version that honors ground drawing increases also? Anyway, I can compile C#, but don't know my way around Rimworld very well. If you can suggest what to detour, I can make a DLL like that, and perhaps play around with a custom property.
CR All Mods and Tools Download Link
CR Total Texture Overhaul : Gives RimWorld a Natural Feel
CR Moddable: make RimWorld more moddable.
CR CompFX: display dynamic effects over RimWorld objects