[1.3] [KV] RimFridge [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, May 28, 2017, 01:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FuriouslyEloquent

Quote from: Kiame on June 06, 2018, 09:55:25 AM
From my understanding FuriouslyEloquent is going to re-release the entire mod with the small change because there is no way to 'patch' inheritance at the class/code level
And this is most correct. I'm just performing a last few tests here.
Someone should be cropping their images ... but I'm not

Kiame

1.0 version is available for download: https://github.com/KiameV/rimworld-rimfridge/releases/download/1.0/RimFridge.zip

Use ModSync RW to know if/when there's an update

Oblitus

A lot of log errors about things in fridges
Exception ticking MealSimple110024 (at (170, 0, 66)): System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Verse.DamageInfo..ctor'.
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.TickRare () [0x0002d] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Thing\ThingWithComps.cs:288
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x001bd] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickList.cs:126
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:78)
Verse.TickList:Tick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickList.cs:137)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickManager.cs:301)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickManager.cs:261)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Game.cs:505)
Verse.Root_Play:Update() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root_Play.cs:99)

Kiame

hmm i wonder if something changed in last night's build. Let me take a look

Kiame

Yep last update broke it  :)

Fix is up on github

Oblitus

Single fridge - 19W
Dual fridge - 35W
Quad fridge - 160W

Logic?

Kiame

Oblitus

Ah, apparently it was dynamic consumption based on temperature delta.

Orange_Mushroom

Hi, KiameV
Thanks for updating rimfridge 1.0 ver.
So, I update fresh Korean translation and pull request here.
Please check it and merge.
Thank you.

Kiame

Great thank you Orange_Mushroom
. I'll get it pulled it

Diedel

It seems like one of the last patches broke it again. I get an exception when the construction finishes and the fridge doesn't appear.

Kiame

hmm i'll take a look in a few hours

Kiame

Was able to build each 'fridge w/ version 1.0.1972 rev1081

If using ModSync RW, verify the version of RimFridge is 1.0.0.2

If there is still an exception please include it in the post.

Syrchalis

Works fine for me. I even edited fridges to be able to carry manufactured/raw resources, because... you know, faster crafting 'n stuff.
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

Diedel

Quote from: Syrchalis on July 23, 2018, 05:20:41 AM
Works fine for me. I even edited fridges to be able to carry manufactured/raw resources, because... you know, faster crafting 'n stuff.

Strange, it works now after i deleted and reinstalled the one from the link in the first post, even though the installed one did say 1.0.0.2 in the modsync file, no idea what was different.