[MOD REQUEST] Vampires

Started by Rasec, June 08, 2017, 06:53:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rasec

a simple race mod that adds vampires into the game
- be outside during day light causes burning consequentially as you are on fire.
- new need: blood, need to consume blood from a not vampire settler, consuming will fill your need of blood, a little of every other need and heal a random wound of yours, (can suck blood from your settler or prisoners).
- vampire changing, without a need of a presence of a vampire, a settler can become a vampire with a ritual that sacrifices that life of another settler.
- vampires gain a bonus of life (50% more).
- vampires gain a bonus of speed (50% more).
- vampires gain a bonus of learning.
- vampires loses relationship with not vampires settler and win relationship with vampires settlers.

Cabdono

Sounds pretty good, would be nice to see a non furry race around.

Canute

Quote- be outside during day light causes burning consequentially as you are on fire.
That would be a short life colony.
On regular scenarios you allways start at daytime without any building.
You can set a permanent event eclipse but that would neglect this.

You would need a special custom gamestart scenario as well with an eclipse that vanish after a few days.

Quote- new need: blood
You would need to collect blood from animals too as regular food. Human or alien blood give extra joy and/or these boni you mention.
Medical operation for animal/pawns, harvest blood, lower 10% max. HP for a blood ration. Can lead to dead.

Fregrant

Never use caravans?  ???
That reminds me of one book.
Paladins soiled their pants as they saw a vampire who walked by daylight. The cause was, he never drinked a human (elf, dwarf, whatever) blood, only animals. If he did though, he would be stronger. But the sun then was deadly for days, maybe weeks.

Rasec

Quotethat would be a short life colony."
I used to play a map with full time toxic fallout, just going outside at night don't seems that harder, besides, I don't think people would have full vampire colonies, wouldn't be viable...

QuoteYou would need to collect blood from animals too as regular food. Human or alien blood give extra joy and/or these boni you mention.
Medical operation for animal/pawns, harvest blood, lower 10% max. HP for a blood ration. Can lead to dead.
could just put a option on operations "take a sample of blood" to store blood or the vampire could just drink directly in both ways this would just give a minor blood lost to the victim.

Never use caravans?
not necessarily, you don't need to have a full vampire colony, actually you can't, because you need some non vampire colonies to drain blood from.

Quote from: Cabdono on June 08, 2017, 03:25:48 PM
well a fluffy vampire isn't completely out of question

AngleWyrm

Quote from: Rasec on June 12, 2017, 07:45:02 PM
Quote from: Cabdono on June 08, 2017, 03:25:48 PM
well a fluffy vampire isn't completely out of question

Will it sparkle?
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

Cabdono